Does anyone have any info on this Cobra F.A.N.G. I have?

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Does anyone have any info on this Cobra F.A.N.G. I have?

Hi everyone!

I just got this Cobra F.A.N.G. off of eBay and it doesn't appear to be in the database. It is dated 2021 so apparently brand new. The figure inside also doesn't appear to be in the DB. His name is, "Cobra Pilot" The file card is in three languages other than English. Looks like Spanish, French and Italian perhaps?

If it needs to be added to the DB I would be happy to try although I am unfamiliar with the process here. I have done database entries for a comic book site so I could probably learn here as well.

Here are some pictures:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Howie
    Check out my eBay Store here - http://stores.ebay.com/hallliquidations I buy and sell Joes and Cobras all of the time!

sorry i dont have any info, sure is an odd one but also wow what a great find thanks for sharing. the figure looks like fang pilot v3 with a new helmet very interesting
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

Walmart Retro

It’s part of the Walmart Retro line

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Love it! I remember having one at one time

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade_Taurus View Post
    Hi everyone!

I just got this Cobra F.A.N.G. off of eBay and it doesn't appear to be in the database. It is dated 2021 so apparently brand new. The figure inside also doesn't appear to be in the DB. His name is, "Cobra Pilot" The file card is in three languages other than English. Looks like Spanish, French and Italian perhaps?

If it needs to be added to the DB I would be happy to try although I am unfamiliar with the process here. I have done database entries for a comic book site so I could probably learn here as well.

Here are some pictures:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Howie
    It's not the same mold as the original Fang. I don't even consider it a real Fang. More like a homage or knockoff. Somebody on reddit said they took some unrelated toy and used it for this. Real lazy move by Hasbro, and pathetic for something marketed as retro.

The database here has been a joke these last few years. We are missing a TON of stuff with no explanation why. When this site was sold, it really ceased being a place for anything current on Joe. For anything vintage it's got a solid set of info tho.

Quote Originally Posted by theguru1974 View Post
    It's not the same mold as the original Fang. I don't even consider it a real Fang. More like a homage or knockoff. Somebody on reddit said they took some unrelated toy and used it for this. Real lazy move by Hasbro, and pathetic for something marketed as retro.

The database here has been a joke these last few years. We are missing a TON of stuff with no explanation why. When this site was sold, it really ceased being a place for anything current on Joe. For anything vintage it's got a solid set of info tho.
    I got it in an eBay auction, also had 3 figures, and initially thought they they were from a few years ago. The seller's description wasn't the greatest. The starting price was low so I bid and kind of forgot, no one else bid so I won them.

Too bad the site has been neglected recently. I use it all of the time to research figures. I didn't know that it had been sold.
    Check out my eBay Store here - http://stores.ebay.com/hallliquidations I buy and sell Joes and Cobras all of the time!

Exclamation Database is a joke, you say?

Quote Originally Posted by theguru1974 View Post

The former admins of yojoe are locked out. Nobody is updating it anymore because nobody who cares about it has access.

It’s part of the Walmart Retro line