Can medical cannabis in Thailand balance profits and patients?

yojoe.com

Can medical cannabis in Thailand balance profits and patients?

The government has been reforming legislation to create a market for medical cannabis for the past four years. With the potential for enormous economic gains as well as the ability to assist people in With the potential for enormous economic gains as well as the ability to assist people in need. The question remains, Will the government prioritizes profits or patients?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

A strong economy, a powerful state!

Well, they can prioritize both. Growing the economy means raising wages and a better life, right? And cannabis is a very effective drug in the fight against many diseases, including inflammation, pain, depression. I love to consume this product every day so as not to face back pain. I use CBD oil twice a day for 20 mg each. Because my passion for this product is so great, recently, I started to document myself more regarding creating a business in this field. My main problem was finding a good manufacturer, buying the products at a reasonable price, and automating the whole process. A few months ago, I implemented the technology track-and-trace from Parsl, which they will also use at their first Point of Sale (more about that on https://parsl.co/dispensaries/ ), and now my business is booming.
    Last edited by laverneyates; 4 Days Ago at 05:23 AM.