Devils Due GIJoe original artwork for auction

yojoe.com

300 miles northeast of St. Louis, Rockcity

Talking Devils Due GIJoe original artwork for auction

Hey All!
    Devils Due is currently auctioning off an original piece of artwork for the Cooper Perry Foundation, set up to help fight spinal meningitis, in honor of an infant who fell victim to the disease this year. Up for auction is the original art for GIJoe issue 32 page 13. The piece is drawn by Tim Seeley (GIJoe, Hack/Slash) and inked by Cory Hamscher (GIJoe, Kore). The page features a monumental scene with General Hawk in the midst of a fist fight with Cobra Commander. The auction can be found here - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2282752378

Thanks for looking everyone!
    Last edited by qeelocke; 11-04-2004 at 01:02 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Normally these kinds of posts belong in the For Auction section, but it is for a good cause, and it's being stickied!

http://www.cooperperryfund.org

This is one of those auctions you should bid early on and help push up the price!
    Last edited by Jeff Bohn; 11-04-2004 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn
    Normally these kinds of posts belong in the For Auction section, but it is for a good cause, and it's being stickied!

http://www.cooperperryfund.org

This is one of those auctions you should bid early on and help push up the price!
    Oops sorry about that... but thanks for the help Jeff! Too kind!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

To help the visiblity of this auction...

I would suggest revising the subject line for the auction that that there is a space between "GI" and "Joe".

I track a lot of GI Joe art auctions and I normally run searches for the following:

"GI Joe Art"
    "G.I. Joe Art"

Rarely do I search "GIJOE Art", and when I searched using the two ways above, your auction didn't come up on the search list.

I'm pretty sure you'll get more hits and the piece might get better bids if you revise the subject line.

Just a suggestion. Good luck, looks like the piece is already starting to get a few bids from these boards.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

oh blarg! you can't change the title after bids have been placed. but that's not a bad thing. i think it's getting good enough hits just being mentioned on these joe sites though. thanks for the suggestion though.

-sam

I had Spinal meningitis when I was a week old. There was a 50% chance that I would have died, and a 70% chance that I would have been mentally retarded. Thank God, I am alive and with my full mental faculties.

I got it from one of the nurses who hand't properly washed her hands.

If you can afford the money, BID ON THIS AUCTION

Going going...

Congrats to Jeff for winning the art.

I placed a couple bids (Alamoguard), but just couldn't bring enough to the table.

Glad the money is going to a good cause.

Phil
    GI Joe Reloaded and all other Joe comics at Joe Reloaded.com

Its a nice page too!

Congrad's Jeff...

You going to frame it?

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !