Fan Choice Figure Pack Vote

yojoe.com

Poll: Who did you vote for in the Devil's Due G.I.Joe Fan's Choice Figure Pack poll?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fan Choice Figure Pack Vote

Who did you vote for?

Still time to vote, voting ends November 15th (today)!

Go vote!
    Last edited by Jeff Bohn; 11-15-2004 at 10:04 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I voted for Issue #31, but if Issue #31 doesn't win the popular vote, then I hope issue #28 does.
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!

a new nok and falcon
    if it doesnt win i hope the spirit and covergirl does
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I voted for #16 because of Spirit and Cover Girl because it's been 20 years since we had a new Cover Girl figure

I voted for issue #6. I'm just desperate for a descent SS and Zartan.

As much as others bash him....

I really wantta see a Wraith!

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

so who won?
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

Ack! just missed it!
    i like the covergirl one - they really made it kinda tough- every one of those packs has two super mega great characters and one tired, incredibly overused one.

-HEY! so is this yojoe's first poll that man i don't know how to say it-
    but you know, we'll see what the accuracy is , does yojoe predict the winner.....
    Last edited by thorn; 11-16-2004 at 06:58 PM.
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

I'll be the first to unoffically confrim it...

Sources close to me say, it's most likely going to be #16, which also aligns with what the yojoe poll predicted...

With that being say... Why did people vote for #16?

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

Probably because people doubted that they were going to get a decent looking Cover Girl made any other way. She's only had one version, and that wasn't too pretty looking. She's also a decently popular character, even won the Feature Character Spotlight once. Kind of odd since she hasn't really ever done anything all too exciting.