My Girlfriend's 2005 Custom GI Joe Wall Calendar - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very Nice Job Kris... How long did it take her to do it? I'm calling for Quick Kick to be in next year's edition. Gotta have my favorite in there to be complete!

I like how in some of the images, the new and vintage version of the characters were used. Very cool.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Excellent, when I move I'm printing that out.

I am printing one for my son and nephew. Great job.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Great Girlfriend!
    Does she have a sister who is as creative as she is?
    Yes, it's me.

Jeffery,

No I'm afraid not... She does have 2 brothers however... Not sure how creative they are.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

Excellent work! Thats one creative girlfriend you got there. I printed it out today and it will be hanging in my office. Tell your girlfriend we need another one for next year. Once again Excellent Job.

Carnage717

yeha really cool! thank her so much from all of us, this is great!
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

great idea! and it's cool to see she's encouraging your habit... err hobby heheh :P it makes me want to make calendars of my own, but maybe just do the drawings and send them to you for something professional looking like that only one suggestion, maybe a cover with Covergirl? or hehe that new bombshell chick grrrowl

Wow! Tanner, that's quite a girl you've got.

The design is very good, very smooth. It has good flow and an interesting mix of characters. It was especially bold of her to put Cobra Commander first. Very cool. Overall, if I were her professor, I'd give it an A.

If only I had a decent color printer.

If she can find the pictures and has time, a themed calender would be cool. Like an all Drednock one. Plenty of them to go around, especially if you add a group shot or two.

Tell her thanks from us all.

Richard J.

Hey man, she deserves some kind of "Best Girlfriend of a GI Joe Collector" Award or something like that. This is awesome. Everything looks really good and the only things I don't like come from pure preference and nothing else. I'll have to show this to my wife and see if I can guilt her into doing something artsy for me.

One thing she may want to consider for next year is puting some of the original file card information on the page. That would be awesome!

One question (and I may be mistaken) Isn't that a sctech of Alexander on the Destro Page, July?
    Last edited by Violentfix; 12-16-2004 at 04:44 PM.