Question about GI Joe Graphic Novels 1-5.

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n KING\r\n \r\n
\r\n KING is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Question about GI Joe Graphic Novels 1-5.\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Ok So I was a moron about 6 years ago when my wife and I were in a bind so I sold my entire Joe comic collection issue 1 to 127. Well I decided to start re-buying the comics but money wise it was just a lot easier to get the first 50 issues in Graphic Novel style. I have one question. I got GN 1 last night and noticed the second story of Issue 1 and the files were missing from the GN version. Are these by any chance later re-printed in 2-5 or do I need to get a copy of Issue 1 (which shouldn’t be hard seeing they go for dirt cheep on e-bay) to re read the Special mission at the back end of Issue 1?\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[74070] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Phil Kost\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Phil Kost is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Phil Kost\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n The story "Hot Potato" is not in any of the TPBs. I would recommend you get you a cheap copy of #1 to get the story. I am not sure why the story is being omitted, but not only in the TPB, but in the comic figure pack with a reprint of #1 the story is also missing.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    GI Joe Reloaded and all other Joe comics at Joe Reloaded.com
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[74125] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n KING\r\n \r\n
    \r\n KING is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Will do then, Yeah, That story rocked, I picked up a comic 3 pack and was also blown away that they omitted that story.... What can ya do?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[74057] = "74125,74070"; pn[0] = ",74057"; pn[74070] = "74057,74125"; pn[74125] = "74070,74057"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[3234] = "KING"; pu[3556] = "Phil Kost"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question about GI Joe Graphic Novels 1-5.

Ok So I was a moron about 6 years ago when my wife and I were in a bind so I sold my entire Joe comic collection issue 1 to 127. Well I decided to start re-buying the comics but money wise it was just a lot easier to get the first 50 issues in Graphic Novel style. I have one question. I got GN 1 last night and noticed the second story of Issue 1 and the files were missing from the GN version. Are these by any chance later re-printed in 2-5 or do I need to get a copy of Issue 1 (which shouldn’t be hard seeing they go for dirt cheep on e-bay) to re read the Special mission at the back end of Issue 1?