What's going on with Divided Front?

yojoe.com

What's going on with Divided Front?

It's been a while since the first issue came out. What's going on? It it going to continue or what?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The company that is producing Divided Front, Dreamwave, is having financial difficulties and there are rumors circulating that it might fo brankrupt. I believe that the company president Pat Lee was drawing that title so I am sure is has been delayed with trying to get the company to stay afloat. You can read about all this on the Transformer websites.
    "The scriveners and scribblers are not the keepers of the canon, the audience is. If the public doesn't like it, they blot it out of the collective consciousness, and make it go away"

Larry Hama, Snake Eyes Deconstructed (March, 2006)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow, the last year or two has been nothing but watching the small comic companies closing shop.

Some of them were ones like Dreamwave that had high profile licensed books like MVC (He-Man). If they aren't officially closed yet, they soon will be.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Well, crap. The first issue rocked, and now there will probably be no more. Maybe Devil's Due can pick it up.