How well do the Comic pack October Guards fit with the '97 October Guarsds?

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Bobskink\r\n \r\n
\r\n Bobskink is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Bobskink\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Question How well do the Comic pack October Guards fit with the \'97 October Guarsds?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n I was just wondering about that. Did somebody display them at the same place?
\r\nI\'m tinking of buying the Comic pack October Guards since i already have the 3 other ones from 1997. But the collors are differnet etc... I was wondering if the old ones and the new ones look good as a group. Or is there realy to much contrast between them?\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
BOB
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[78450] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Obiwanjacoby\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Obiwanjacoby is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Yeah, there pretty much is. Hasbro was just getting off the ground after their dry spell and figure quality suffered a bit during that period of time. Open two windows of the \'97 and \'05 Brekhov and you\'ll see what I mean.
    \n
    \n-PJ\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[78394] = "78450,78450"; pn[0] = ",78394"; pn[78450] = "78394,78394"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[2268] = "Bobskink"; pu[593] = "Obiwanjacoby"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question How well do the Comic pack October Guards fit with the '97 October Guarsds?

I was just wondering about that. Did somebody display them at the same place?
      I'm tinking of buying the Comic pack October Guards since i already have the 3 other ones from 1997. But the collors are differnet etc... I was wondering if the old ones and the new ones look good as a group. Or is there realy to much contrast between them?
      BOB