New Single Figures Coming Out!! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very bland cards on those things, packaging on single figures definetly needs to be improved. Compare these to the original cards and its not even close, the bright logo, big art, crisp bubbles, they would jump out at you...while these?
    ReilToys has closed - thanks for all the memories guys!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think the new packaging is perfect. Its cheap, and twist-tie free. You see all the weapons next to the figure. Its the closest to the 80's packaging as we're probably gonna see. I just wish they'd add more stands.
    Last edited by SalvoDeli; 01-10-2005 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by foe hammer
    I got some already. I found them at my local CVS pharmacy here in Nawlins. Formerly Eckerds. They are pretty cool, and they are cheap.
    You found wave 3 already?? I thought I'd have at least a few weeks to wait before I had to go searching for these guys!!
    Check out my weekly webcomic: cy-boar updated every Thursday!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I want stands too!!!!!
    Place message here...

Quote Originally Posted by Druss
    Very bland cards on those things, packaging on single figures definetly needs to be improved. Compare these to the original cards and its not even close, the bright logo, big art, crisp bubbles, they would jump out at you...while these?

I agree. When I look at these new ones, I get a "knock-off" vibe from them.

Quote Originally Posted by foe hammer
    I got some already. I found them at my local CVS pharmacy here in Nawlins. Formerly Eckerds. They are pretty cool, and they are cheap.
    CVS must have gotten the assortments first. Sniper at the Cobra Island forums has a family member who works at a Family Dollar, and according to them, Family Dollar is supposed to get these in March.

i havent seen wave 2 yet im looking for 2 of the bats, 2 swamp rat and 1 scarlett
    then from wave 3: 2 night creeper, 2 sand scorpion, 1 baroness and 2 kamakura
    can any one help?

Anybody wanna tell me what accessories these single packs are coming with?
    "He who dies with the most toys wins!" -Unknown

Top Five Wants: 1. 92 Gold Head Steel Brigade Accessories 2. Terror Drome Cannon Mount 3. Skystriker Parachutes 4. Air Devil Gun 5. Low Light bi-pod

Trade List: Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Recondo76
    Anybody wanna tell me what accessories these single packs are coming with?
    You can pretty much see in the pics what they come with, and most seem to have the same accessory molds as those seen in wave 2. Particularly Sand Viper which comes with the same accessories as the Desert Claws/Sand Scorpian from wave 2.

Wow, I like 'em. Now that it looks like wave 3 of the singles is out, wave 2 should be arriving here soon!