JvC Night Vulture (A WIP NO MORE!)

yojoe.com

JvC Night Vulture (A WIP NO MORE!)

Here are finished pics of the JvC Night Vulture (original pic) that I started just a week ago. I don't know why it went together so quickly, but it just did. There are only a few mods to the parts:

removed knee pads, and filled knee joint
    swapped upper arms out
    seperated and sanded both parts of elbow joint
    modified the Chap Mei head w/ a neck-ball
    trimmed the tops of the knees to prevent paint-rubs
    sanded off the dog-tags

A relitavely simple custom, this piece was inspired by JFAK075's original piece over at Joecustoms. It was painted using a basecoat of Tamiya TS-24 Purple Spray, Testor's Model Masters Flat Black, Testor's Rocket Red and Flat Light Gull Grey. I wanted to duplicate the basic look of the original, while updating the style of padding and armor.

parts list:

head-Chap Mei Police Force
    chest-Leatherneck
    upper arms-Recondo
    lower arms-Stalker
    waist-Hacker
    thighs-Coils Crusher
    feet-Torpedo
    crossbow-Scarlett (removed sound tab)

I hope you guys like the finished product, and the detailed description that I've included.

before:

after:

Last edited by Alyosha; 01-13-2005 at 03:10 AM. Reason: (added link to original figure for comparison)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sweet! Hey John if you are going to be homne tomorrow night I'll swing by. I am going to kinda be over in that area.

Nah, I am going to be at work all day. I am free Saturday, if you want. Just drop me a note.

don't kill me but e-mail me your t-# again (G) sorry my kids get into everything. But my wife works out that way on the weekend so I can have her drop me off on the way in to work.