G. I. Joe novels

yojoe.com

G. I. Joe novels

In the late 80s or early 90s there were a series of G. I. Joe novels, aimed at young adults. I read them from the library back then, but now I can't find any evidence that they ever existed. Does anyone out there have any information as to the titles or authors of these books?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I remember a set of GI Joe "Find Your Own Fate" books from the mid to late 80's being in my public library. You would read to a point, and then the authors would give you a pair or set of choices to pick from. Based on your choice, the outcome of the story changed. I know this isn't terribly helpful, but perhaps you could try searching under the title "Find Your Own Fate."

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

thanks so much for the help. Now if I can find them to BUY....

I ordered all 6 of the Balantine young adult books from abebooks.com a few weeks ago.

This website is a group of sellers that all list their wares in the same centralized website. It makes for quick searching. Just be aware that you will be ordering from different stores and will have to pay shipping for each seperately.

I am in the middle of reading the 5th book, and these are a GREAT read. Fools Gold (#3) by S.M. Ballard is my favorite so far, but all of them are worth reading. They were published early in 1988, and primarily feature the characters and vehicles from 1986 and 1987.
    Bryon

abebooks does their thing through Amazon too, that's where I had gotten them from. Totally agree, the novels are good reads, I've never been a fan of the Find Your Fate books though

Question

Hey, Bryon! Have you read any of the Joe novels authored by R.L. Stine yet?

I know he did one or two.

-PJ

Yes, I read those. They were very good as well. Very engaging and interesting plots.
    Bryon