Powerjedi999 no longer a registered eBayer!! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I'm sure he'll be back if he isn't allready. And I wouldn't be surprised if all those names are the same guy. As others have said, he was always very good at communication and such.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking thats a real shame ;-)

wow, go figure.

Disappointed that he didn't come up with any of the figures from the last few comic packs
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

well, if somebody does figure out who powerjedi999's new eBay username is, plz let me know... its always fun browsing his inventory
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

Quote Originally Posted by donsbabyboo
    well, if somebody does figure out who powerjedi999's new eBay username is, plz let me know... its always fun browsing his inventory

mudnemo is powerjedi

You might just have to wait for the alternate paint jobs to show back up again - Hasbro is tired of the theft
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Theft?

Has anybody ever asked him what his source is? I am curious to know. If it isn't ethical, then I wouldn't want to buy any more figures from him.

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    You might just have to wait for the alternate paint jobs to show back up again - Hasbro is tired of the theft
    Yeah. They're tired because we get to see how much better the pre-production paint schemes are than the ones they end up releasing
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

I bought from mudnemo, hes good, fast emails and I got my stuff before I thought they would get here. Maybe he gets the factory rejects, cuz I had to tighten up the screws on a few of my figs which is really minor, just my two cents.

Oh yeah I am Asian and proud to be a whacko(except im not like Jacko), so Im not offended... lol

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by The MASS Device
    Has anybody ever asked him what his source is? I am curious to know. If it isn't ethical, then I wouldn't want to buy any more figures from him.
    These figures come from really three sources

1. Straight out theft from the factory production lines.

2. Theft in the fashion that they are being made with excess plastic on the side and then painted.

3. They are stolen from the factory dumpsters. (Apparently he has the reputation of being a dumpster diver).

Now some would argue that taking stuff out of the trash is not theft as it is abandoned refuse - I can see that arguement - but it is a crime here in the States but seldom prosecuted. I think the problem here is that the trash is the intellectual and physical property of Hasbro and is on the way to be destroyed and Hasbro doesn't want you to have the trash.

I have talked to Hasbro a few times about this and their problems with these sellers boil down to:

1. They are upset because the stuff is stolen.

2. A lot of those pieces failed product safety tests or were never tested. They don't want to be liable for some kid who gets hurt because he is playing with something that is stolen and not meant to be available to the market place.

3. They don't like to get communication from collectors who saw the figures look one way and then they look different when they hit stores. They don't want customers mislead by these stolen or fake pieces.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal