Brinquedos Estrela about to go bankrupt!

yojoe.com

Brinquedos Estrela about to go bankrupt!

http://br.invertia.com/noticias/noti...4_INV_28319876

It is in Portuguese but I decided to throw the link anyways. Two packaging suppliers for Estrela have gone to court against it. I don't know the legal terms in English, but I do know that these suppliers want the company to go bankrupt. Makes me wonder if there are still Joe molds with Estrela...
    Last edited by Fabio; 01-31-2005 at 11:15 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thats bad news my co-latin-fellow-collector-friend Fabio...Also Plastirama dissapear a lot of years ago...so no more Latinamerican joes anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by Napy
    I been in Mexico alot lately, in Gudalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz and Im always going straight to the toy ile in Wal Mart. And guess what! all they have is those ugly looking, who would buy,robot-looking! sigma six garbage!!! Oh but they got tons of Star Wars!!!! Who Cares! No queremos Estar Guars! Queremos YIAYO compadre!!!!!:mad:

Hey, that's sad... Estrela made my favorite toys back when I was a kid...

And the molds thing Fabio said it's a interesing one to think... I think we never saw Joe molds in other toys around here since the time they stopped making Comandos em Ação - all Joe & alike sold after that period were directly imported from USA.

E aí, Fábio, vamos comprar a Estrela e ganhar uma grana vendendo Cobras de Aço na cartela por uma fortuna cada um?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Corredor X

And the molds thing Fabio said it's a interesing one to think... I think we never saw Joe molds in other toys around here since the time they stopped making Comandos em Ação - all Joe & alike sold after that period were directly imported from USA.

E aí, Fábio, vamos comprar a Estrela e ganhar uma grana vendendo Cobras de Aço na cartela por uma fortuna cada um?
    Not a bad idea, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Corredor X

Hey, don't try to flood the market with Cobra de Acos for personal gain!

Dan