Blaylock Interview

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Blaylock Interview

<sigh of relief> Ahhhh, after reading the interview I can say I'm actually excited about the future of the comic, something I really didn't expect after all those horrible rumors. It looks like this decision will satisfy the need to boost popularity sand sales as wella s keep us (or at least me) happy.

My only request: Please, please make Rip Cord a memeber of the relaunched team!
    Looking for blueprints for Battle Wagon.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i dont see what the big deal is... you all panicked for nothing... glad i stayed out of it...

Panicked for nothing? First off I wouldn't call it panic, secondly nearly every negative comment about the future of the book was CONFIRMED by this interview.

I'll laugh when Devil's Due goes under
    I need a 2000 Battle Armor Cobra Commander head.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3 replies? Jeez I expected 9 pages of whiners trumpeting the end of days over this. Every single of the rumors turned out to be true. They're renumbering, but still respecting the old continuity? Its 2005, time to leave the Marvel stuff in the dust IMO.

Still, I give them credit for being proactive instead of saying "everything's fine!" and then closing a week later like a certain Canadian comic book company. I'll come along for the ride, so I hope it pans out.

I am officially excited about this new series. I still wish they kept with the old numbering, though.

But the obligatory Divided Front question wasn't asked! WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuplayer
    But the obligatory Divided Front question wasn't asked! WTF?
    Divided Front falls under "I'd like to see whatever was in production when Dreamwave closed shop get put back out on the stands as soon as possible. Reign in all of the creators who were currently working on the titles and put them back in action."

i'll reserve COMPLETE judgement until i actually read the series, but to me, it doesnt sound like too big of a deal. nothing we havent seen with other titles (X-men, anyone?) this certainly isnt the Deathknell everyone made it out to be as far as im reading....

Quote Originally Posted by viperlord
    Panicked for nothing? First off I wouldn't call it panic, secondly nearly every negative comment about the future of the book was CONFIRMED by this interview.

I'll laugh when Devil's Due goes under
    That says far more about you than Devil's Due..

No new continuity, General Rey isn't the new boss, COBRA isn't being erased... No standard BDU's. All those rumours quashed and still people aren't happy.

Me, I was happy before and am still happy. Me dumb Brit - Will buy any old rubbish apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by mukkidog
    That says far more about you than Devil's Due..

No new continuity, General Rey isn't the new boss, COBRA isn't being erased... No standard BDU's. All those rumours quashed and still people aren't happy.

Me, I was happy before and am still happy. Me dumb Brit - Will buy any old rubbish apparently.

well, im from wisconsin, mukki, whats my excuse? its too cold for my brain to work?

I for one panicked at the new rumors
    and i am pleased with the interivew
    the things i didn;t want to happen
    ie SGT savage and iron klaw and all thay crap is not happening
    the same gi joe tf universe is not happening
    the whole new continuity is not happening
    basically all the stuff i didn't want to happen is not happening
    who cares if ppl panicked ppl love this comic and these characters
    if you personally didn't whoop di ^%*&^* do
    anyways whats happening sounds great
    as one of the people who would have dropped the comic
    if it was ruined and not bought it just for the name