FIGURES DIRECT, direct email address?

yojoe.com

FIGURES DIRECT, direct email address?

Hey I was wondering if anyone here knows figures direct or their direct email because I've been contacting them for awhile regarding an order I made and they haven't been getting back to me. Thanks for the help, STVBUFF98@AOL.COM

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm in the same boat... check my thread below, and you'll see that Walt (the owner) gives his e-mail addy and two phone numbers. even still, i have not been able to get a hold of him. good luck to you.

Im not sure why you guys r trying to contact them but if it's because you ordered something from them and haven't received it yet you might be waiting awhile. I ordered some figures from them on Jan 6, it wasn't sent out until Jan 12, and I just received my order on the 29th. They say flat rate shipping is the best and it is "free" (and they're prices are cheap ) but it takes forever. I mean I live in Pa and they're located in De so were not that far apart and you'd think it wouldn't take that long but... Also when I placed my order I was supposed to get a confirmation E-mail but never did. And one other thing is that I was going to order more stuff from them but I wasn't sure if I was ever going to get my 1st order so I went elsewhere and they lost my sale. Well I don't know if that helps any but that's my 2 cents about figuresdirect.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well, I didn't intend to let my latest experience with figuresdirect go public (since I had a big problem of guys with big egos when I asked a question and posted about a situation in a joe forum last time involving Walt from figuresdirect and Curt from gijoehq, which I thought were the same guy since the PayPal addy for figuresdirect was the same as gijoehq at the time) but since a lot of people are having probs reaching him I think I should add my latest experience with figuresdirect in these forums so you may have a better idea of your situation if you're still waiting on a month old order or so.

I was giving this guy a second chance after running into a sour deal with him earlier last summer. When I ran into that bad deal last summer, everyone out there was like backing this guy up, so I thought that my mishap with him must have been just bad luck, and I was ready to give it a second chance (telling him that btw... ).

Well... 2 orders were placed in December 2004 with him... and... history repeated itself...

I had to fill 2 PayPal complaints after I tried to contact him every 2-3 days or so for a week or 2 when the packages never showed up, he never got back to me with the "shipping receipt" that he was supposed to provide me the only time I managed to talk to him, and he totally ignored me after that. But, he was real quick in replying to the complaints once I placed them with PayPal (it was like an hour or so after I placed the complaints that I got an email from him) asking me to drop them and telling me that he just sent my package the same morning, that he even added a bonus figure and all... I didn't drop the complaints, and told him that I would of course send the payments back as soon as the packages would reach me. He replied an angry one liner, to which I told him he was taking this way too personal, bad way to handle his business, and this was just business after all and the only way I could handle the thing if I didn't want to be ripped off in the end.

I sent him another mail asking him if he did really send my order that morning because I do want those figures, I asked him to be honest so I could start searching for those figures elsewhere if I'm to never receive them... of course, no reply. Pretty safe guess to say I will never see those figs and they weren't sent that morning, it was just a desperate measure for him to try to have me cancel the PayPal forms... would he actually went out to ship the figures once the forms would have been cancelled? Only god knows.... but there's a straight fact in there: he lied to me anyway about the packages being sent that morning, and earlier.

He'll probably jump on here in a day or two telling us that he's busy with his brick and mortar shop or whatever... fine... but if he can't handle an online shop and contact by online means his customers in a timely manner, he should be better closing it...

Oh and this still don't explain how come THREE different orders from him never arrived at my door... I get packages from everywhere all the time from ebay and online shops, never run into any problems receiving my packages except with this guy... heck even Curt from GIJoehq managed to clean up the mess I had with this guy last time by sending me a free Snake-Eyes figure...

Just posting this here so other joe fans can make their own mind about figuredirect... it's nothing personal against Walt or anything since I'm pretty sure he's a big joe fan too, it's just that like I said, if he can't run an online shop he should simply close it and I wish him the best with his brick and mortar shop, honestly.

he just refunded my paypal payment.

well i could drop a bunch of excuses about me setting the new store up,shipping is alot faster now blah blah

but its time for me to put up and shut up

the brick and mortar store is open , i have 2 part time guys that ship as well as me

my email address is and remains figuresdirect@yahoo.com
    my yahoo id is figuresdirect
    my store # is 3023766355
    my cell is 3024238379
    (code red , james randle crimson tide , curt bigfan , snow & others call me on a pretty regular basis so i dont think i am hard to get ahold of )

BIG BUFF- taken care of sent you the tracking number sorry

radio guy- refund and we are working on another deal

whakojacko- again sorry i lost a sale with you the storefront is now open there is a guy from yo joe forums in here as i type this but shipping is better than its ever been including a part time shipping staff

L'Ombrageux-explained to you they returned for no customs forms you were refunded sorry i lost your business

You know he's not hard to get a hold of. I JUST called him and he answered on the second ring.

Do people only let the phone ring once these days?
    The Call of Chaos
    It's a toll-free, long distance call from the warp.

Zinthos.

you did give me a refund, and I appreciate it...please get me back to me regarding the figures, as I would like to re-place the order....thanks!