Smaller scaled vehicles idea

yojoe.com

Smaller scaled vehicles idea

For some reason I have always wanted a seperate line of GI Joe vehicles. I have been thinking of this since I was a kid.

Basically they would all be in scale to one another. They would basically be in the same size as Star Wars Action Fleet.

I want everything from a Vamp to a Rattler to a HISS to a FLAGG to a Defiant.

A size I was thinking of is if a HISS was about 3 or 4 inches long. A Defiant would be about a 1/4 the size of the 3 3/4 version or even a bit smaller than that.

Would you buy a new scale like this or am I just crazy?

I would love to set them up in large dioramas.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That sounds like a wargamers scale.

Quote Originally Posted by ogre_h
    That sounds like a wargamers scale.
    A scale like that would be awesome for wargames! I'm been dying to have a GI Joe/Cobra miniature game for a long time. Maybe Wizards of the Coast (who put out the card game) can put out a miniature game since they already produce Star Wars minis and Dungeons & Dragons mini. If they did, I would be sorely tempted to open them up and not stock my shelves! (I own a game store.) Oh well, I can dream, can't I?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That SW line is very cool and there are plans for scaled vehicles for it like the AT-AT.

I like the smaller stuff because I can amass vehicles and not be overwhelmed by the room they take up.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

I would definetely purchase a smaller scale collection of miniture figures and vehicles. You could use them for game pieces, diaromas or for just simple display. They would have to have great detail though for me to purchase them.

hmm, that could make a game of Risk alot more interesting...

i think its a great idea, especially if they came in sets. i have not enough space for vehicles, and this would be a great way to make some killer dios.

i already collect small tanks, i think 1/64 scale? around 3 inches each
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

I think that they would be cool. I probably wouldn't buy them, though. If they make them, more power to you guys that will want them.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

Cool idea. I'm sure many have had an interest for a while. After the Joe movie comes out ( and becomes hot with the new-young generation in a big and popular way), I can easily see this materializing without a doubt.