sheesh! sine when has shipwreck been worth so much?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sheesh! sine when has shipwreck been worth so much?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Whoa. That's a nice looking figure but I agree with you...seems pretty high. More power to the seller!
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

yeah im just jealous lol my auctions never do that good

i just sold a loose shipwreck in just as good condition for $4, surely the accessories and card arent worth $49? haha

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah, a bit pricey for a Shipwreck.

It must be the last figure he needs to complete his collection or something? It looks as if the string has a knot in it or it has broke and then tied back together. I might be upset if I bought it for that much abnd that was the case.
    "Ya'll hear that, we's usin' codenames.”

well shoot if its his last figure you would think he would do a search first. theres another one on there complete for $25 BIN. while i think thats still a tad high its HALF of what this guy just paid.

i dont know it just seems weird to me that 3 different people would bid that high on that figure.

That's what you get when multiple morons with deep pockets bidding. I was glad when it happened to me on a Night Raven I sold for $152, and a second one to the next bidder for $147.

If you're looking for a shipwreck now might be the time to buy. A trend I've seen is people who've noticed that auction think they can sell theirs that high too; eBay gets flooded with the figure and the prices start to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by roboticplanet
    That's what you get when multiple morons with deep pockets bidding. I was glad when it happened to me on a Night Raven I sold for $152, and a second one to the next bidder for $147.

If you're looking for a shipwreck now might be the time to buy. A trend I've seen is people who've noticed that auction think they can sell theirs that high too; eBay gets flooded with the figure and the prices start to drop.
    i learned my lesson with the mechs on this. at least i made some profit on them.......

anyhow i paid 5 bucks for the bird with non broken feet. i still havnt found his gun or grappling hook yet. or his file card.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebikerboy1
    anyhow i paid 5 bucks for the bird with non broken feet. i still havnt found his gun or grappling hook yet. or his file card.
    Hey I think I might have that. I'll look tonight at home. If your interested I'll sell you it for $53-$4(figure)-$5(Polly)= $44 (G) J/K

But serious I might have it all sitting at home. If so and you are wanting it I'll sell it for a lot cheaper than that.

Quote Originally Posted by 82to87Joes
    seems a little high!
    A little high? Now that's an understatement. I'd much rather get the JvC version because it's cheap, looks just as good, and comes with decent accessories(although the only thing the JvC version is missing is Polly).
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!