OT: The Corps! New Websight is a Go!!! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does anybody have any idea where one can still find those Wow Power girls for purchase?
    Rich

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You can usually find them at Wal-Mart.
    "Ya'll hear that, we's usin' codenames.”

Really? I haven't seen them in my area since maybe 2001 or early 2002 at best. Lanard doesn't list them on their site anymore either. Maybe I just have to suck it up and stay in the girlie aisle a little longer to give a closer look...
    Rich

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Apochronox
    I almost bought a Corps figure for $1 the other day at Wal-Mart. But then I saw how ugly they were up close and I couldn't do it. Not even a low price can persuade me.

They did have some cool weapons, though.

Thats the only reason why I get corps nowadays. I love the 4 weapons most of them come with . So I get weapons at 25 cents a piece. I love the MP5-k, UMP 45, M-4 Carbine , and the version of the M-4 with the 203 Launcher. Well my cobra infantry, alley vipers and vipers look better with these than the crimson guard twins pistols, baroness rifles, and those huge rock viper guns!

Re: Wow Girls?

Far as i know Lanard hasn't made any of them in several years now. I wished they were still doing them. I had a hard time even back then to get these ones. And they did the two sets. But yah i wished they had done some more repaints with them. But they must of not sold well enought to warrant any repaints. To bad if they had been in the regular action figures also maybe more people would of known about them and bought them at the time??? That's if you don't mind girl action figures?

To me they are Lanard figures and if i can find them i would surely grab them.

The best bet now would be ask for them in the want ads or keep an eye on eBay i guess these days?

Captain-DC