Did all Lift-Tickets actually come with a mic?

yojoe.com

Did all Lift-Tickets actually come with a mic?

This is somthing I was wondering. I'm almost sure that my Lift-Ticket did not come with a mic.

Do you think this could have been a packaging error, or could it have been more common?

Does anyone else believe that perhaps it was not uncommon for this part not to be included with the Tomahawk?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Unhappy

Mine came with one, however it is very possible yours did not. After all we are talking about hundreds of thousands of these things all being brought together in an assembly plant by both man and machine a thousand miles away. So the chances are pretty good that it may have been a packing error.
    Wanted: All cobra army builders from 1982 - 1987.<BR>deepseacaptain@yahoo.com

80 S.N.A.K.E. Armors and counting. Always looking for complete armors and parts.

I was just wondering, because I know that some Scapel figures lack one of their hooks, and it is an accepted variant.

Ditto with a large number of Hardtop figures that lacked the pistol.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 02-17-2005 at 07:45 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm not sure about Lift Ticket. I know for a fact that my Croc Master did not come with a whip and the package was sealed and untampered with. I think it's entirely possible that he didnt come with his mic...
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    I was just wondering, because I know that some Scapel figures lack one of their hooks, and it is an accepted variant.

Ditto with a large number of Payload figures that lacked the pistol.
    you meant to say hardtop right?
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigzakbowski
    you meant to say hardtop right?

Yep, Hardtop. My bad.

It's always possible something was just left out of the package. I got a TF Sneak peek when I was a kid and it had no mouthpiece.