Anybody ever customize a FLAGG into a COBRA aircraft carrier?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody ever customize a FLAGG into a COBRA aircraft carrier?

I can see it now, the COBRA Leviathan. Too bad I am broke and have no talent for such things.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

yea the custom cobra anaconda is hot. i saw that on joe customs a while ago but recently found it on ebay. surprised someone sold it off. makes me want to customize one some day. hey if u want it heres the link but the guy wants a lot for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WD1V
    "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody walked over your grave" "I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

A good buddy of mine did one as well where he built a full lower deck for it by extending it down, and adding a bottom deck with a laucher belt for CLAWS, and a hughe HISS tank transport bay. He has no computer access, though, so no pics anywhere unless i take them.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

please take pictures, i'd love to see that
    "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody walked over your grave" "I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

that's funny, the cobras got the flagg by buying it from gijoe.
    sure whatever. heheh
    those are pretty cool, makes me want to add some lights to mine.
    ***Krymsn666- yeha, if you can get a bunch of photos, id really llike some , i am going to be making a Flagg website soon with a lot of photos of mine.
    there arent enough websites with decent shots of all angles of the Flagg
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

That I would really like to see as well.. Mine will be arriving Monday and should hopefully be together by the middle of the week. I need to go through and find out just what little parts are missing and how much it would cost me to replace them. If I have to get a second FLAGG to complete this one, there will be a big custom job coming most likely

i'll try to get some pics this week. He has a pretty good collection of Cobra stuff going to accomany it, and is working on a Cobra Battlefield Recovery Vehicle.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

I have pictures of one that was turned into the Transformer Broadside. It was at the first OTFCC back in '03

Quote Originally Posted by krymsyngard666
    A good buddy of mine did one as well where he built a full lower deck for it by extending it down, and adding a bottom deck with a laucher belt for CLAWS, and a hughe HISS tank transport bay. He has no computer access, though, so no pics anywhere unless i take them.
    I gotta funny feeling I know who you are talking about!!!!!!