Anyone interested in common Argentine stuff?

yojoe.com

----------

----------
    Last edited by crimson; 07-18-2005 at 10:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

PM sent man check your box
    The path of collecting is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil scalpers. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the lost through the valley of aisles. For he is truly his brothers keeper by leaving one on the peg and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers collection, and you will know I am a true collector when lay my vengeance upon thee.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson
    I just visited a small market today and saw the following MOC figures:
    - Satan
    - Ninja-Ku
    - Cobra de Hielo (Storm Shadow)
    - Quick Kick
    - Fuego (Ripcord)
    - Sokerk 2 (Ripcord)

A loose Destro and Cobra de Aço, and a MIB SLAM.
    The Cobra de Aço had a reserve, but I'm sure I can get it if I tempt the seller.

I'll be visiting more market places soon. Let me know if interested, check my post in the Wanted section (or my signature) for the figures I'm interested in.

What are you looking for, for that NinjaKu and The Satan? Please let me know. Thanks Chris
    I wouldn't lose any sleep if Fred Durst got shot tommorrow. Kerry King from Slayer

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Crimson. You e-mailed me about my 2 Vipers in Auction. If you win that I would be willing to take some stuff in trade. E-mail me at red25thta@yahoo.com if you are interested.

I am interested in any paperwork you find. I'm looking for inserts, posters, books, flyers, etc. If you find any please PM me.

Dan Moore
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

I'm looking for Calavera (Torch), Invasor, Mortal (don't laugh, I gotta mention it), Ninja-Ku, & the Argentine Adder. My trade list is here. I'll be adding a few things to it soon.

Hopefully something turns up, Thanks.