Explain your avatar - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I just picked mine from the ones available from JoeCustoms.com. I like Cobra troopers and I like aircraft. So the Cobra Trooper flying the CLAW is good for me. I figured I would make my avatar the same on all the Joe boards I visit (which is really only 2) just for the sake of identity.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Used to be Huge Spiderman Fan, Carnage was one my favorite Villians along with Venom. When I started doing some online gaming I choose Carnage since a friend of mine was already using Venom. I found this pic searching the internet and thought it was cool so I have been using it ever since. I used on just about every board I go to.

Brad

I try to do a Holiday themed one around each Holiday, but my main one is a Morrow Warrior from the AWESOME Heroscape game! (I'll change it back to the Morrow Warrior tomorrow & it will stay until the next Holiday!)
    Last edited by Snake-eyes01; 04-17-2006 at 12:22 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Snake-eyes01
    I try to do a Holiday themed one around each Holiday, but my main one is a Morrow Warrior from the AWESOME Heroscape game! (I'll change it back to the Morrow Warrior tomorrow & it will stay until the next Holiday!)
    YA KNOW, your avatar was actually one of the ones I have been
    wondering about!!
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

Quote Originally Posted by donsbabyboo
    YA KNOW, your avatar was actually one of the ones I have been
    wondering about!!
    LOL! Now you know & knowing is half the battle! GI JOE!

I tend to change my avatar somewhat frequently, so I will just keep updating this post to give the latest explanation of my avatar with the most current first.

* A sketch of the character Wolf from Brian Pulido's Lady Death Comic.

* Changed again, this time it is a portion of a Calvin & Hobbes comic strip in which Calvin is bathing in the toilet.

* Got tired of the clown button, so I went with this pic. Any guess who it is? When I first saw this (the original pic has his wife), it didn't click right away, the faces seemed familiar, but I just couldn't place them. It's Bill Clinton from his hippie days. I don't really know why I chose this, it was just a funny pic. I will probably get tired of it soon and change it again.

* I have changed my Avatar again. This time it is a button that says "Can't Sleep, Clowns Will Eat Me". I've been saying that for years (since a nightmare at about 5 years old) and my mother sent me this pic the other day, so I thought I would give it a go.

* I have changed my Avatar. It is now a scan of I Ching Image 3, which means 'Chaos'. I have this framed, along with another image from the I Ching meaning 'Crisis & Opportunity'. I hang these in my office (when I am employed), as reminders. Kind of a 'Goos Frah Bah' thing.

Chaos - Where brilliant dreams are born. Before the beginning of great brilliance there must be Chaos. Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish to the crowd.

Crisis & Opportunity - Opportunity is always present in the midst of crisis. Every crisis carries two elements, danger and opportunity. No matter the difficulty of the circumstances, no matter how dangerous the situation... at the heart of each crisis lies tremendous opportunity. Great Blessings lie ahead for the one who knows the secret of finding the opportunity within each crisis.

* (original) My Avatar pic is the Action Force Cobra Logo. I just chose this as it was the only logo I had that would fit without any modification. I have been planning to replace it, but I've just been lazy I guess. I already have this on a few other boards, so I just haven't wanted to mess with changing all of them yet.
    Last edited by GIJoeCollector; 01-16-2008 at 11:32 PM.
    Guillaume le Conquerant - GIJoeCollector - YoJoeDavis

"SWEET DONKEY!"-- The Maniacal Smile

Mines self explanatory. My favourite fig and one we couldnt get over here when it first came out. (which made me want it even more!)
    I actually feel a little guilty having this when theres a Lowlight on this board.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

hi

love him couse he's star to and miny more off my faves joes.
    Pluse love to see a fig of him in that outfit. It looks so cool.
    Last edited by starscream2; 04-18-2006 at 12:26 AM.

I use Jean Grey because I'm a sucker for red-heads and she is one of my favorites X-Chicks. Dark Phoenix Saga is the best comic story ever penned in my opinion, so it was sorta natural for me to gravitate towards her in that aspect (I love bad girls ). Throw in an awesome piece of artwork and simple text addition (SCX just short for my name) from PSP and that resulted in my current avatar.

Thumbs up

Weeeelllll I like Toxo Vipers... ( enough to have an army of 80 so far).. so that Pretty much sums up my Avatar. Sides Toxos need props too, man it takes some guts.. ( or being driven by gunpoint) to wade into a toxic area wearing suits made by the lowest bidder.
    The Call of Chaos
    It's a toll-free, long distance call from the warp.

Zinthos.