Crimson Hiss Driver

yojoe.com

Crimson Hiss Driver

I was working on some possible color combinations for a Hiss driver for my Crimson Hiss squadron, and came up with this as my final color scheme.
    I made up this test prototype by doing some color swapping with paintshop pro and a picture from Yojoe, too expensive experimenting on actual figures . What do you think? I decided to use the yellow cobra logo to tie him in with the other new CG's coming out, but he looked pretty nice with a silver one too. I attached a jpeg to this with the picture, hope it works, this is my first time posting a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crimson hissdriver.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	734  
    Net-Viper X
    Cobra Command Computer Interface Expert

Net-Viper X's G.I.Joe Customization Archive

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Very sweet colors scheme. I still like the silver logo better, though.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

Very nice!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nice looking paint scheme. Also like your idea of 'painting' the figure first in psp before slopping it on the figure!
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

Thanks for your comments, I plan to make 6 of them, 2 per HISS. I added a picture of one of my other custom drivers. It always really earked me how they made the python stun and no pilot for it. Lets face it, if any old viper could crew these vehicles, they wouldnt even have a dedicated pilot for them. So I went ahead and made my own python Motor-Viper. I have a python AVAC too, in the green/yellow/black scheme, that im working on to crew my conquest, but hes is only a waist up now, with no legs. When I finish him, ill try and remember to add some pics. Then with this newest python set released, and a Lamprey in it, now we have a driver with no vehicle, just like Python copperhead, so i gotta make up python vehicles to go with them. Since the new figures have the paint scheme of the old vehicles, Im gonna make my Python moray be painted in the old figures color scheme, to keep with the scheme swap they have going. The water moccassin is still gonna use the orignal python vehicle colors, since its gonna go with an old figure. If the vehicles dont completely flop on me, Ill post pictures of them too when I finish them.

*Just noticed the picture looks black in the thumbnail, its ok in fullsize mode.*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pythonmotorviper.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	737  
    Last edited by Net-Viper X; 02-15-2005 at 07:07 PM. Reason: comment on attached picture
    Net-Viper X
    Cobra Command Computer Interface Expert

Net-Viper X's G.I.Joe Customization Archive