Mastercollector.com Sigma Six Pics!!! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye
    If I wanted anime figures, I'd buy more Gundams, not this wannabe junk.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Oh well, if this is the way the line is going, then it will leave me with a lot more money and time to focus on the old stuff.

Thats all I can do right? lol

Dave

I don't plan on buying these figures, but I'll check out the cartoon. Unfortunately, what kids like today are different from what kids liked in the 80s, so I can understand Hasbro shopping their brand in a new style that appeals to kids today. I just hope they keep the 3 3/4 line going.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well, I like them... As for having a new line of figures to collect, you can count me out. But they look pretty damn cool to me. I'll probably get Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadows and place them among my small anime collection...

Thumbs down Horsehockey!!!

I wanted Anime style Joes. I mean I really wanted 'em.

Had the cash in hand, I was all for it!

But not this style of Anime!

I was expecting articulation closer to Marvel Legends with more detail like McFarlane or something.

Hasbro's like the old "genie of the lamp" stories. . .they deliver what you want, but always with a fatal twist that you didn't explicitly ask for.

The only thing that can save the cartoon now is the writing and voice acting, because IMO the animation style is sadly lacking.

-PJ

Exclamation

No name calling!

Thanks

Ann G
    Last edited by Ann G; 02-19-2005 at 10:41 PM.

i will pass on the figures even at 75%.

Am I the only one who sees this as good news? I'm so excited that GIJoes getting its own show and it won't be that DB anime crap where lasers shoot out of their hands. I don't know about the figures but I think they might sell with little kids because there big so little kids won't swallow them or the accessories. Anyone know what I mean?

i actually kinda like them. i wouldn't buy them in place of 3 3/4 inch, but i may give 'em a try as an alternate toyline to collect.

i think they are refreshing and different. - keep in mind this is coming from someone who collects visionaries and sgt savage on the side also -

i think most of the people here wouldn't have a problem w/them if hasbro were to come out and say

"we will not be canceling the 3 3/4" line"

then all of the naysayers here could pretend this new line doesn't exist and be happy.

again, i wouldn't like to see these 8" figures replace our 3 3/4" figures - but i dont see the harm in them replacing the 12" figures.... hehe of course, i have never had any interest at all in the 12" figures, so i really dont care if they are dropped or not.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rjluna
    What a bunch of whiners.....you guys make me want to leave this forum permanently.
    Don't let the door hit you on the rear....this is meant to be a place you can post opinions. Sometimes they differ. Thank God, if we were all the same we would be army-building Crystal Ball...
    "Until Gung Ho eats quiche, make mine G.I. Joe!"