Mastercollector.com Sigma Six Pics!!!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Mastercollector.com Sigma Six Pics!!!

Here is a link to see two of the figures:

http://mastercollector.com/

Just click on "story continued" under the Snake Eyes figure to see the other figure.

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If this is the direction Hasbeen is headed...I'm out...
    "Until Gung Ho eats quiche, make mine G.I. Joe!"

Ewww!

Those are very bad. Hopefully they don't take up any of the 3 3/4' space at my local stores.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Innnnnnteresting.......

if nothing else, $15 a pop for one fig will be enough to keep this poor college student from buying.

I don't know, I ain't too wild about 'em, especially for their $. Maybe at 75% off at Target's after Christmas clearance......maybe.

side note: If you love these figure, great. I don't like them, I'm a crotchety old man and I'm giving my opion only.

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye
    I'll be seeing a lot of these in the "90% off green tag clearance" at TRU.

And I STILL won't even think of touching them.

Icky! Way overpriced too, not to mention unoriginal. When will they realize following the trends like this only leads to a dead toyline in a couple years. If I wanted Teen Titans, Batman:TAS or Xevoz I'd buy them. I just hope the kiddies dig em'. But I doubt it. Maybe next year we'll a cartoon about a plucky young boy who summons Joes with a magic deck of TCG cards.

another great idea from the folks who brought you butt plug duke
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

Chances are, the 3-3/4" theme this year will be "Sigma Six," or something along those lines.

Realize, these figures are closer to the 12" figures in style than the smaller ones. Also, unless this was an 11th-hour decision, it would make no sense that Hasbro would be planning to cancel the 3-3/4" line immediately. Think of these:

-Massive amounts of product released since November

-New shoulder/elbow construction (that had to be somewhat expensive at least in the developmental stage)

-Overkill's limb-swapping gimmick (again, R&D was probably expensive enough)

-Fan's Choice comic pack (It's not even near being released yet).

now, note the evidence that this new line has been in production for a while - the fact that Hasbro signed on with GONZo studios a good bit of time back is evidence enough. So... it doesn't LOOK like Hasbro is planning to wreck the figures we know and love, jut replace the 12" line (which had been failing for a while, with less and less product released).

I'm kinda hoping that the new cartoon doesn't look like these guys. (I realize that they have to adapt the old cartoon to the new market, but c'mon!!!)

Weems: Equally old and crotchety, and completely set in his ways.