Is the comic going to live past "the end"?

yojoe.com

Is the comic going to live past "the end"?

I have been wondering if they will continue the comics after the 3 3/4 inch dies out (goes away). Do you guys know?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kujowolfpack
    I have been wondering if they will continue the comics after the 3 3/4 inch dies out (goes away). Do you guys know?
    That's very doubtful. The Hawk/Flint/Tunnel Rat, Ripper/Buzzer/Thrasher, and Cobra Commander/Zartan/Zarana packs that were supposed to be coming out were not shown at Toy Fair, or anywhere else for that matter. The #21 (Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Red Ninja), #24 (Duke, Roadblock, Destro), and #49 (Serpentor, Scrap-Iron, Firefly) are the last 3-packs known to be coming out. Nomad claims that we'll still be getting the Fan's Choice Devil's Due 3-pack (Cover Girl, Spirit, and Hannibal). There have been images of the Marvel #10 Scarlett/Breaker/Holographic CC comic pack figures, and at least the transparent blue CC was not just a mock-up, so that's a maybe, but don't hold your breath.

I think I misread you...

Whoops, you just said "the comic", not "the comic packs"... since the Devil's Due comic is not a promotional tool for the toys, and Blaylock has said it's going to be restarted at #1 but continue with the same continuity, the comic appears safe for the time being. This thread ought to be in the Comic forum, though...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements