Would you collect the sigma six over 3 3/4" Joes? - Page 3

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: Would you prefer the Sigma Six over 3 3/4" Joes?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 1.89%
  • No

50 94.34%
  • Not sure, I'll wait and see.

2 3.77%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I answered have to wait and see them, because I might collect them when they come out, but I wouldn't prefer them over the 3 3/4" anyday. For me, I just have to see them, but as it is now I will probably not even bother with them. I will wait for the 3 3/4" stuff to come back.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No, I'm a 3 3/4 man through and through!!

**** no. I'm spending my money on my other hobby.. My rock band.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

By the way.. the shocking four letter word I typed was HECK with two "L"s instead of the ck. Why is that word blocked out?

because that word is very band and it OFFENDS ME!!!!
    "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody walked over your grave" "I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragon
    because that word is very band and it OFFENDS ME!!!!
    LOL... You are being sarcastic? Right?

when i think of gi joes..i think of 12 inch or 3 3/4 not gi joe extreme or any other spin off mutation.

if hasbro wants to try new things that's fine but to actual retire small joes that's huge. So many of my friends that collected joes in the past are totally shocked with news as well.

NO!!! A THOUSAND TIMES NO!!!

THE FIGURES WILL FAIL AND THE CARTOON WILL FAIL...JUST LIKE BEAST MACHINES DESTROYED THE BEAST WARS CARTOON AND ACTION FIGURES.

ANOTHER FAILED HASBRO ATTEMPT!!!!
    Persistence will get you everything...
    as long as you have a sense order in the universe.
    ------------------------------------------------

Thumbs down

I cannot imagine bringing one of these Sigma Six things into my home. Even if I didn't hold them responsible for the cancellation of the 3-3/4" line (I know, I should really be holding Hasbro execs responsible for that), between their ridiculous appearance and the $15.00 price tag, there's no way I would buy one of these things. And if for some reason someone sent me one as a gift, the only conceivable use I could think of for it would be to distract a certain dog in this apartment complex that chased me once. Give him something else to chew on.

No.

This is GI Joe 'extreme' all over again. The big H will never get my money for these abominations...