question about bagged funskool figs

yojoe.com

question about bagged funskool figs

okay.....i believe it is true that bagged funskool figs are vehicle drivers............does anyone know where i can find out the year the specific bagged figures were released? or, are they just continually released year after year?

tom

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Usually, whenever there was a prodution run of a figure, Funskool would bag some of them for the vehicles. So, you can usually use that as an indication of when a figure might have been produced. (As such, if your vehicle was produced in '02, then chances are a figure who Funskool produced in '02 is included.)

About the only exception is the bagged figures that were produced in early 2003. All of these were Funskool's final run of these molds before they returned them to Hasbro. As some of the variants in that series are unique, they are identifiable by date.

The best way to tell, though, would be to pull the manufacture date from the boxed vehicle and match which figure was included. Of course, that would be an inexact science at best.

thanks for the information!! Would anyone happen to know of a website that has a listing of release dates of funskool figs?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Would anyone happen to know of a website that has a listing of release dates of funskool figs?
    Ask again in a few months....

i'll ask now, just in case. Anyone know what year any of these funskool bagged figs came out?

spearhead
    targat
    beach head
    zartan
    tunnel rat

that's all i can remember at the moment...thanks!

Again, it's hard to pin an exact date on them since Funskool produces figures several times over several years. Bagged figures could be from any of the figure runs. If you have a question about a specific variant, that might be more helpful in determining a time of production.

spearhead - Mid '90's to Apr 2003

targat - Mid '90's to Apr 2003

beach head - Was first available in the mid '90s. So, a bagged BH could have been released anywhere from then up though April of 2003.

zartan - Was first available in late 2001. Bagged figs could be anywhere from then until Apr of 2003.

tunnel rat - Late '90s to Apr. 2003

I see.................that's what i was afraid of. Thanks for the information! tom