Is anyone still selling Funskool joe vehicles?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is anyone still selling Funskool joe vehicles?

I am looking for a Stalker Jet, Brian's was way too expensive and was out of stock (others didn't agree with me). Does anyone else stock the vehicles?
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

if anyone is selling funskool, i'm lookin for funskool fang helicopters. i can't find any with the roll bars intact. And i hear the funskool is just the same as hasbro. if anyone has any, pm me! thanks
    "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody walked over your grave" "I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

Count me in here too! Not looking for figs, just vehicles like the Fang indeed...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Kev, IM me when you see me, I have a stalker jet for you w/ box and all the goods.

I also have a bunch of others if you want.
    Castle Destro

YoJoe! International Updated: 50+ Funskool Filecards!

Acmirro - Sturdy Construction For Rugged Play.

Opie & Anthony XM Sattelite Radio High Voltage 202!!!

a funskool fang

Quote Originally Posted by BelgianGabber
    Count me in here too! Not looking for figs, just vehicles like the Fang indeed...
    Here you go.Funskool fang.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...962591746&rd=1
    Memories are some of the greatest gifts anyone can receive.

Check out this previous post about funskool vehicles, I have never bought from them but it seems others have and give them the thumbs up.http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=15644
    Only 346 more figures to go. LOL

This is a site in INDIA that you can order the funskool stuff from direct. When you convert the rupies into US dollars you can see that it's REAL cheap. I ordered my Skystriker this way and if it wasn't for the red misslies you couldn't tell the difference. The only thing that sucks are the decals. I ordered some repos and now she looks sharp!!! They have figures too but for the I just go to Smalljoes.com. I hope this helps
    http://mall.coimbatore.com/funskool/...evehicles.html
    http://mall.coimbatore.com/funskool/...oefigures.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skystriker.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	805   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skystriker2.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	806   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skystriker3.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	807  

where do you go on that site to see the prices converted into US dollars? I'd like to pick up a detonator, but $45 is a bit steep.
    ....apparently I can't customize for my wants anymore.

I'm reasonably sure that the prices they cite on the website are US$ amounts. That might seem excessive to US buyers (used to relatively inexpensive shipping), but it makes a huge difference to international buyers (where you might buy a Skystriker for $45.00 and then another $20.00 to ship it). That being said, they've increased their prices a lot since I got mine, so it looks a lot less economic now.
    "One of these days we'll end up paying the price."

Sorry guys I looked up the website and I guess someone over there realized that they could charge a **** of a lot more for that stuff. I ordered from them my skystriker about two years ago and it was about $30 shipped!!! So I guess you need to start shopping around again.