Do you think Sigma 6 will sell with Kids? - Page 2

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: Do You Think Sigma 6 will sell with Kids?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

12 37.50%
  • Yes

4 12.50%
  • Don't know I'll have to see

9 28.13%
  • Don't care, I am not concerned with Sigma

7 21.88%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I voted no. Everyone is saying the price is the problem and everyone is right. The figures are, IMHO, ugly as sin. (Except for Snake-Eyes. It's hard to screw up a mysterious masked ninja in basic black )

My hope, as strange as this may sound, is that the cartoon is a big hit but the figures die. That might trigger a return to the smaller sized figures. Even if they went all anime with them, it would be better than nothing! Plus, imagine if you had 3 3/4 Sig 6's next to REAL Joes! Parents grab the wrong thing, kid initially rejects it, then later goes crazy for it!

Okay, so I'm a dreamer.

If I'd been in charge of Hasbro, I would have started cartoon for the product that they were already producing. Developing new product must be very expensive. Another business move I'd have made would have been to buy out the company that makes the CORPS! figures. Shut them down and maybe stores will actually carry a good variety of Joes!

My two cents.

Richard J.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No.

This figures are overpriced and of too large a scale to be used with any decent vehicles.

I voted wait and see. However, if the line succeeds, then I think the 3 3/4 line will be gone forever. Why make figs in another scale when you already have a popular product in a larger scale?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

About the price thing. Since this line is for kids, it's the parents that will actually be buying the figures for them. It's likely that the high price per figure wil make the line a slow seller. Parents might buy one figure for their kid and that's it.

I voted I dont care but I personally don't think it will succeed. The figures are like dolls (what boys play with dolls?!!) and they are too expensive.

If they made anime-stylized 3-3/4', or even 5'', I'd say they would succeed. 8" is too much.