Rarity of Aussie DEF Carded Joes?

yojoe.com

Rarity of Aussie DEF Carded Joes?

I just won 3 auctions from a guy in Australia for some MOSC DEF figures. Muskrat, Law & Mace. I got all 3 shipped for less than $40. I know these 3 were not released under the DEF banner here in the US, but are they hard to find? Did I get an OK deal? I love the card art on these and I plan to keep them sealed. They'll actually be hung on the wall w/ a few other carded Joes I still have.

Anyone know why Hasbro decided to remove these 3 characters from DEF and simpy release them under the Battle Corps banner?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I own one of these myself, and I've seen them regulary on ebay australia, where they were sold for 10/15 dollars. I don't think they're very rare

still 3 moc's incl shipping. that's a decent prize.
    You didn't pay to much, that's for sure.
    Yes, it's me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm guessing a MOSC DEF Headhunter Stormtrooper will be harder to find and set me back more than $10?

Quote Originally Posted by flywheels
    I'm guessing a MOSC DEF Headhunter Stormtrooper will be harder to find and set me back more than $10?

Unless you get real lucky plan on spending about 30+ for the Headhunter Stormtrooper. The one I have I spent around 50 shipped for it.