Ultimate Guide to 3 3/4" Joes... finally after three years... - Page 60

yojoe.com

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
    Mark
    For your upcoming 3rd edition to The Ultimate Guide to Gijoe If you want to put in their that the original three Dreadnoks ( Buzzer, Ripper, Torch) first came out in late 1984 as Sears Exclusives that would be fine to me
    Last edited by scm; 07-10-2010 at 10:23 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Mark,

Something that would be good to included that I recently discovered, and may have been mention earlier in this thread, is to show the difference in torsos from 82 straight arm to 82/83 swivel arms.
    - XUMUSKIEFAN -
    Check Out My New Store!

IndyCollectibles eBay Store

Feedback

Yojoe.com and the 1st edition of the Ultimate Guide list the Talking Battle Commanders (General Hawk, Stalker, Cobra Commander, Overkill) as 1991, but I just noticed that the 2nd edition has (incorrectly?) now listed under 1992.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yojoe.com and the 1st edition of the Ultimate Guide list the Talking Battle Commanders (General Hawk, Stalker, Cobra Commander, Overkill) as 1991, but I just noticed that the 2nd edition has (incorrectly?) now listed under 1992.
    Funny you should mention this, someone asked me about this recently and I got confused!
    The Talking Battle Commanders are only shown in the 1992 catalog as well as only on the backs of 1992 figure cards... but I could've sworn that they came out in 1991 - because I remember wondering why they made two Cobra Commanders in the same year?!
    Watch "The 1980's G.I. Joe Show" on DailyMotion http://www.dailymotion.com/kevinlr1 on FRIDAYS!
    and on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/formbx257 on SATURDAYS!
    Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FormBX257/295471453806030

Quote Originally Posted by xumuskiefan View Post
    Mark,

Something that would be good to included that I recently discovered, and may have been mention earlier in this thread, is to show the difference in torsos from 82 straight arm to 82/83 swivel arms.
    This is a good one, I have been recently attempting to put together my 83 set and thought the only difference was the swivel arms and smallet waist. The backpack hole in the torsos are different sizes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse View Post
    Terry and I were talking about this recently, and whether we should move them. I'm inclined to believe these were a late 1991 release, which is why the cardbacks advertise 1992 figures. But I've been wrong before!

And just to prove that we do take feedback to heart, we went over it again and decided to make the move. All Talking Battle Commander figures are now listed in the 1992 archive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W. Bellomo View Post
    ...was cut at the 11th hour. www.markbellomo.com will be up and running in one month's time. WITH the index.

-- MWB
    Mark, your website is not working anymore... why?
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by martin-montreal View Post
    Mark, your website is not working anymore... why?
    I don't think it ever was working. Was it? I believe I read somewhere it was going up early 2013. But what do I know?

I'm sure it's a huge project.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner