Ultimate Guide to 3 3/4" Joes... finally after three years... - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Has there been anymore news on this book? I would love to see preview pages of the interior.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Arrow

This looks great! All the other books like these seem to have been put together but people who do not own or even collect these toys (Lees)...or if they do collect they make so many mistakes that the guide is just about useless (Desimone).

I have some questions about future projects from yourself ?

Are you a completest?

If so do you plan to do anything file card wise? (Yes I saw the posts above but the more who ask the more important the task will become...right?)

I really would like a file-card book (arranged by order of release)...all cards and variations...in color and with some care to make it visually appealing…lol…I think the file cards really are great and that many collector neglect these as the task of finding is to great!

Also about 94 to 2005…no one seems to have bothered with these…while the new sculpts will probably not draw much interest maybe the old style sculpts might…any plans here…repetitive questions get annoying eh?

Any Canadian considerations in the book?

I hope to add this book to my collection…!
    Last edited by Spillspleen; 04-13-2005 at 09:58 AM.

I orderd 2 of the books. One to write in and the other to keep clean...........
    Check out my YouTube channel = zartan

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Mark,

Thanks for posting this looks fantastic just ordered one on Amazon.

shippy

Hi Mark, congratulations on getting the book up and running. I actually ordered mine on Amazon many weeks ago when it first appeared. And everyday for the last three weeks I have been meaning to post a thread here telling people about this book newly listed book on Amazon I found. No one else, that I saw, ever mentioned it so I kept meaning to post something but in the end it's your book and you got the honors so that's better. I am a figure completist (no room for vehicles) like yourself and have never been that intrigued with the other guides I've seen on Ebay and various collector sites. But as soon as I saw the cover of your book on Amazon, and its price, I knew it was time to own one and not always lean on YoJoe for info, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Can't wait to open the book and I agree with other posts here, I'd be first in line to buy the second book (97-2005) as well as companion books dealing with file cards and blue prints.

On a side note Mark, I may personaly contact you later this summer or fall in regards to a television program I'm getting off the ground. You sound like you would be a excellent source information and resources. But more on that later.

Good luck with the book!
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Did this book ship yet? According to Amazon, the shipping date is/was 4-22.

I'm not sure if it has shipped but I know I haven't received my copy yet.

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

Any word yet on the release date for the book?
    Hi, I'm Tim Mizak.
    Check out my blog on toys!
    http://mizak23.blogspot.com/

I think he is just getting review copies out so I think it will be soon.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    I have to admit that I was one of the people pressuring him to pimp his book.

It seems a shame to put all that work into a book and not try to let people know about it. Especially when you are a member of a place like this - it makes for a great audience.

I have mine on order and look forward to getting it.
    I agree, I will definitely buy one and at 24.99 or 16.49 it is a great deal. I only hope that the next release will have the convention, internet specials, and the collector's club figures. Thanks for the hard work!!