Ultimate Guide to 3 3/4" Joes... finally after three years... - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    Who's the publisher of the book?
    KP Books, an imprint of F+W Publications.

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i got the book yesterday. it's a really great read/look with big pictures (no more than 4 figures a page) and great facts like alternate unused filenames. i have lee's gijoe guides from the magazines, tomarts series of gijoe reference from the magazines, and the desimone guides, but this one is great because of what the others lack: large loose pictures and nice trivia on most of the figures and vehicles. i recommend it highly. (now i just have to get the international guide...)

Thumbs up

I just got the book in the mail today. It is a great book and serves as an excellent reference guide.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

All these great reviews convinced me to order it NOW rather than waiting for the 6-packs to get stocked or discounted

Not only got 34% off the cover price, but got another $.60 promotional discount at checkout
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Thumbs up Thank You Folks...

I must say thanks to all of you folks who either bought or who are interested in buying this book. I appreciate the support and the kindness offered by every person on www.yojoe.com. This site is THE major reason why I got back into collecting six years ago, and the networking for pieces from COLLECTORS LIKE YOU.

In a sense, this book is for all of us.

Gracious thanks to everyone, and hope to see you all at the 'Con for some treats...

-- MWB

Thumbs up

They emailed me Saturday saying it was shipped, & their tracking says that it is now in Fargo, ND, so I'm hoping to get it tomorrow or Friday. Based on your reviews so far, I'm really looking forward to seeing it. This will be my first Joe book - other than my own checklist (381 pgs at the last revision). I can't wait!
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

Great book

Mark I love this book. The pictures are hugh and the information is more then I can take in at once. This has to be one of the most informative books out there.

But(sorry), I have found a couple of errors and items left out. The things left out are variations of figs and vehicles and the error I found was a picture was used twice for the same fig but different years. Should I post what I found or send them in an email?

But like I said its a great book, "the book", on GI Joe. I love it.

Thank you for all the work you put into it

i just ordered mine today

The Guide was the reason I signed up for this Forum

Dear Mark,
    Your guide is the reason, I signed up for this forum. I just ordered it today after stuumbling onto this thread. The reviews on it are great. I just started collecting again because of the Comic Three packs. They reminded me of why I loved these toys as a kid. I must say though, I wish they would have continued on with them as the issue 11 thru 19 run is quite possibly my favorite comic run of all time.
    Thank you for taking the time to create this book.