new 6-pack... - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: new 6-pack...

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Did they go to Cobra Band Camp?
    Hmm, makes me wonder about that one time what Baroness did with the flute?
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

hey were are these things? are they hitting stores? i want the baraness one.

Oh, for, not another Snake Eyes figure. I might just cancel my pre-order for this one. The Imperial Procession set doesn't look too good either.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    Oh, for, not another Snake Eyes figure. I might just cancel my pre-order for this one. The Imperial Procession set doesn't look too good either.
    I agree. I'm sick of Snake Eyes figures. That may be a huge bonus for anyone else who likes the character, but it seems like you might have had your fill with previously released Snake Eyes.

These figures were all released in Arctic gear:
    Snow Job
    Avalanche
    Blizzard
    Frostbite
    Stalker (W/ canoe!)
    Iceberg

Looks like a 6 pack to me. We don't need a stupid invisible figure, We don't need an arctic Snake-eyes, for that we've got a Comic pack 2 Snow Job repaint w/ Snake head. I know that Avalanche is dead, but it's nice to get a different mold for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by zark1976
    I agree. I'm sick of Snake Eyes figures. That may be a huge bonus for anyone else who likes the character, but it seems like you might have had your fill with previously released Snake Eyes.

These figures were all released in Arctic gear:
    Snow Job
    Avalanche
    Blizzard
    Frostbite
    Stalker (W/ canoe!)
    Iceberg

Looks like a 6 pack to me. We don't need a stupid invisible figure, We don't need an arctic Snake-eyes, for that we've got a Comic pack 2 Snow Job repaint w/ Snake head. I know that Avalanche is dead, but it's nice to get a different mold for a change.

Don't forget:

Sub Zero
    Cold Front
    Iceberg v.2 (with the cool snowboard).
    heck, even Kwinn

Yeah, Hasbro really dropped the ball on this set.

These are both lame.

I won't buy either.

In fact, I kind of regret buying the Green Shirts 6-pack.

The winter ops set is pretty decent. Snake Eyes is a cool addition, even though we just got a winter Snake Eyes with the second comic pack. They are pretty decent looking though.
    The Imperial set looks really good, the only problems I see is that the troops don't have any weapons, and that cloth cape looks a bit strange. But those guard guys really look good.
    A couple of weeks ago, a majority of the posters here were mad that we weren't going to be getting any more new joe figures. Now with the pictures of these two new additions, everyone seems to still be mad. I don't get it. It's funny though, whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Epyon
    A couple of weeks ago, a majority of the posters here were mad that we weren't going to be getting any more new joe figures. Now with the pictures of these two new additions, everyone seems to still be mad. I don't get it. It's funny though, whatever it is.
    Well, I haven't been a fan of the TRU 6-packs, because as the same couple of dozen molds get used over and over again, the progressive lack of detail combined with frequently strange color choices starts to make the classic sculpts look like Corps! figures. That said, I'm very happy that TRU is continuing to support the line, which is why I only posted what I like about these upcoming releases (color schemes on CC and the Baroness, throne and flags, and the fact that Hasbro is adding a new Crimson elite subtype to the mythos with these guys in the Death's Head helmets and the upper body portions of Cobra Commander/Fred VII's hyper-expensive body armor).

Quote Originally Posted by Epyon

Too true. In every hobby or interest, there's always people who are going to carp and moan no matter what. For example, I like sci-fi. I've talked to people who say "I love this show!" then they spend an hour bellyaching about every little detail of the show. My question always was, "what exactly about the show did you like? It seems you don't like anything about it." Then, they would say, "Oh no. I love the show!". No matter what is made or produced, there are always going to be people who are never satisfied. It can get pretty funny sometimes, I agree.

Unhappy 50/50 toss up

Quote Originally Posted by zark1976
    Man I can't believe they brought back a battleforce 2000 figure! whether he's dead in the comics or not, that's just HI-larious. I have to admit that BF 2000 is my own personal little happy POS set of figures I like. No one else likes these guys, but I just loved the concept behind them. I don't need an avalanche in Blocker clothes though. What kind of freak thinks that these guys are in arctic camouflage?
    HEY, I like the BF 2000. Anyways I was really looking forward to the winter set, as I love the polar cobra and joe figs. But I really doubt I'll buy one of these. Reminds me of the desert patrol set.

Now the imperial set looks really interesting to me. Those new range-viper esque figures look really interesting to me. But I'll have to wait till I see them in stores. But, where are the CGIs?