My Army Builder display case is finished, and finally full. - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 82to87Joes
    you arent married are you?
    We are just about married...My girl and I have been living together for close to a year. She is pretty cool about the Joes, she came with me to the Con last year, and has helped me at the Philly Comic Con and Cybercon last year. She is a high School teacher, so she is used to dorky crap like this, she sees it from the kids all the time. She actually wanted to come to SW Celebration this year for the experience, but can't get off from work then. Once, she was a little tipsy and stepped on a backpack in her bare feet or something, and got really mad, but otherwise she is cool about it all. She is very practical, and refuses to collect anything, so we compliment each other well.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

haha thats cool man, my fiance is a elementry school teacher, maybe thats how she puts up with me? she actually went to some dollar generals for me to look for joes. anyways, sweet collection!
    Last edited by 82to87Joes; 03-28-2005 at 12:48 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Can I come over and play.

I tried to find them in the database. What are those guys behind serpentor. They are holding snakes i think. nice collection

Damn...thats is one of the sweetest collections Ive ever seen...Dude, Im in total Awe...I wish I had a third...scratch that an eigth of your collection...

Nice work...on the display case...

Those are customs, emperor's royal vipers. I tried to upload a pis, but it was too large. They won best Coil Custom on Joecustoms, so you could look there for them, but they are still down last time i checked.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

Gee Kev,

Can I come over and see that case??? Are we talking about the same dirt shop that I think your talking about??? cause I know know a pretty crummy place around your town that sells cobra infantry for 45 dollars and I know where he got those infantry from.