Ask yourself before bidding on a MOC Cobra Mortal - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    To think that someone would go through all the trouble to fake this thing out, and forget to clone out the specs...laughable really. Makes you wonder if anything this seller lists is legit or not. This guy should not be allowed to sell on ebay anymore. Period.

Another note...I don't think we should bag on those who bid on this. With all those thumbnails (side views, etc.) it would be easy to get excited and throw some dough at this thing. And to some people, a couple grand isn't that big a deal (I'm not one of those people by the way). Even after reading this post, I had to compare both images just to make sure for myself.

I'll just say thanks to Ron, Navajo, swvc and everyone for helping to get this thing cancelled. Now how do we get this guy off ebay?

Begs the question though...what would a REAL Cobra Mortal MOC go for???

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I thnik , that place its using for some people to make big deals ... i don´t know ... im new ... someone can tell me any impression ? of this .

Quote Originally Posted by THEBIGCOLLECTOR
    This MOTU is real ??? ... clips on the blister ??? ... 3500 ... are you crazy or only drink paint on the morning ? .... please .... this guy show like a good seller but i follow yours feedback for long time ago on ebay and i discover very rare items at highly prices !!! ...
    Hey you see clips on the card? Oh my, I forgot to take 'em off while making the fake. Luckily nobody noticed lol.

Who is this guy? Give me a break!

[ you say you are new, please show respect before you open your mouth to bash the posters]

Matias
    ITEMS: http://tinyurl.com/cobra-mortal - I get the RAREST Argentine GiJoes! -

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lamanoamiga
    Hey you see clips on the card? Oh my, I forgot to take 'em off while making the fake. Luckily nobody noticed lol.

Who is this guy? Give me a break!

[ you say you are new, please show respect before you open your mouth to bash the posters]

Matias
    LOL, Hey I did have a question and maybe I missed it in an earlier post. But why were the clips on there?

Quote Originally Posted by red25thta
    LOL, Hey I did have a question and maybe I missed it in an earlier post. But why were the clips on there?
    The owner kept it like that and I sold the item in same conditions the owner sold it to me. Some part of the bubble was not attached and the bottom part was still originally-glued to the card. I didnt really wanted to mess or touch too much such item so I leave it as is. I didnt wanted to even look at that card lol
    ITEMS: http://tinyurl.com/cobra-mortal - I get the RAREST Argentine GiJoes! -

Quote Originally Posted by lamanoamiga
    The owner kept it like that and I sold the item in same conditions the owner sold it to me. Some part of the bubble was not attached and the bottom part was still originally-glued to the card. I didnt really wanted to mess or touch too much such item so I leave it as is. I didnt wanted to even look at that card lol
    LoL. OK gotcha. Just was wondering (G)

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnwoo
    My system is I bid if I'm mildly interested, and I "watch the item" if I am incredibly interested. That way I don't drive up the price of things I want, and I'm not wading through a sea of watched items on myebay page.
    That is what I too and I find myself buying less, because I forget about the watch list.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!