Sgt Slaughter - Who is HE ?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Sgt Slaughter - Who is HE ?

When i was a kid i thought Sgt Slaughter was the head guy in GiJoe ... i Mainly only played with the 3 3/4" figures , didnt see the Cartoon to much ... but in the VvV movie hes not there and Duke is top dog , i also bought the entire run of joe cartoons and watched the first few episodes and never saw him either ... can someone clarify for me who sgt Slaughter is???
    Cursor Sharks Animals Emotions

--------------------------------------------------
    Gi Joe TCG - CARDS I NEED
    Super Master Set™4 : P1
    P1 x 6 , S13x4 , S69x4

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The sgt. runs a boot camp to whip joes into shape. The ones he gets have had problems following orders or just not to bright to make it.

The orginal movie goes a little more into it.
    if lost return intact if possible

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

He was a wrestler for the WWF in the 80's/90's and is still there today (but not wrestling anymore)
    LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING FIGURES
    Carded Canadian and Brazilian Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjacoby
    Dig that signature move there. . .
    The Cobra Clutch!! how could I forget!!
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

Quote Originally Posted by 02ViperACR
    can someone clarify for me who sgt Slaughter is???
    You can see him in GIJoe the movie training the Renegades & Falcon
    and later on battling Serpentor & the Cobra LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

he also didn't show up in the cartoon till the serpentor mini series I believe

I was a Joe fan and a wrestling fan back in the day and I remember it being pretty awkward watching Slaughter tell me to see the next great adventure of GI Joe one day then say he's an Iraqi sympathiser who strongly dislikes America the next.

Yeah I remember him talking before the cartoon took a break and also when it came back. It would be him acting tough and then cracking a joke. I did a little back ground check on him, he called his move the "Cobra Clutch" before Hasbro took interest in him. (I'm almost sure of it). I liked his goofyness as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by gun metal
    I was a Joe fan and a wrestling fan back in the day and I remember it being pretty awkward watching Slaughter tell me to see the next great adventure of GI Joe one day then say he's an Iraqi sympathiser who strongly dislikes America the next.
    I love the Sarge, but yeah, that really sucked when the WWF wanted him to turn to a 'heel'. So he started spouting anti-American crap. However, he is stongly patriotic and does a lot of charity work for kids.