Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 3/4" Returns!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well, that was the shortest Hiatus ever!!! LOL
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblayloxzuess3-16

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

what!!!! I was doing so good saving money and thought I was gonna take a break out of army building too.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dang!!! I forgot my password for MC!!!

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

not only did I forget mypassword but my LogIn name too.....I'll just have to pretend it is good stuff....

That is great news! I am very excited for this, I just hope that they are able to meet demand and sell out too soon. But all doubts aside, I am very excited for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Iron
    not only did I forget mypassword but my LogIn name too.....I'll just have to pretend it is good stuff....
    With mention of the Zarana comic pack, some of this stuff has to be good. And that only leads me to believe that the Scarlett/Breaker/CC pack wont be far behind!

I am so glad that Hasbro is going to sell directly to us. It seems like NO store carries enough of the GI Joe figures & Vehicles. Every store has a million ninja turtles or spiderman or whatever toys, but not enough Joes. This seems like a fair way for everyone to be able to get the toys they want & not have to spend a month driving around to different local retailers hoping that some one else didn't get there first!

I'm also very excited about this talk of better artwork for the Joes & going back to the classic figure style. Oh, and the single packs... WOHOO! Just when I thought I would be done giving all my money to GI Joe... He suckered me back in :-)

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

Allow me to enter cynic mode.

Let's see. In order to get new figs, I have to now pay shipping and handling to have them delivered. On top of that, they are now going to new packaging that will make those shipping costs higer?

On top of that, I now have to compete with all Joe collectors at one source rather than with just my local collectors over many sources?

I'm sorry to say, but this doesn't excite me at all. Frankly, it sounds like my collecting costs are going to increase while finding stuff is going to get harder. (Don't think the day they release a single carded Viper that they won't sell out in the first two hours. Sucks for everyone who wasn't watching and waiting every second, eh?)

Hopefully, they'll stock mostly new sculpt stuff so I can avoid the hassle. But, this is actually more disheartening than the hiatus. Not having something at all is better to me than having something you can't acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by robot_sonic
    On top of that, I now have to compete with all Joe collectors at one source rather than with just my local collectors over many sources?

It is not one source. It is the Hasbro online store and then select online retailers which should make things a lot easier.

And as far as new packaging....... please the newpackaging rocks.

Single cards more like the old days.

And nice boxed vehicles with decent artwork on them again.

Thank you, thank you thank you.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal