GI Joe PSA in Family Guy Episode

yojoe.com

Talking GI Joe PSA in Family Guy Episode

I just saw the new Family Guy screener for season 4 (courtesy of bitTorrent) and to my surprise Flint makes a public service anouncement regarding the dangers of alcohol. Hilarious!

Definitely worth checking out

UPDATE: I looked into it, and yes, Family Guy went all out and got Bill Ratner, the original voice of Flint, to do the part
    Last edited by roboticplanet; 04-25-2005 at 08:55 PM. Reason: More Info

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Where'd you get the torrent?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

How long is it? Can we get it into the archives? That would rock! Also, someone should let David Thornton of QK's Theatre know about this (in case he doesn't already). I'm sure he'd be very interested.

-PJ

The version I got is about 211 Mb at just a little under 22 minutes long. The actual GI Joe scene lasts 34 seconds. At the quality the file is, someone who has video editing skills (not me) could capture the scene in 5 - 6 Mb; at least that's if my linear approximation is correct.

the part of the episode just aired and i came strait here to say something but i guess someone already knew it was coming

Quote Originally Posted by spike
    the part of the episode just aired and i came strait here to say something but i guess someone already knew it was coming
    yeah, I went straight to yojoe to post about it after I saw it.
    Did it in the toys section though, someone may move it. Sorry

Awesome, I seen it on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjacoby
    How long is it? Can we get it into the archives? That would rock! Also, someone should let David Thornton of QK's Theatre know about this (in case he doesn't already). I'm sure he'd be very interested.

-PJ
    He might, but there's this on his website...

""Because I have retired from the G.I.Joe on-line community, QKTheatre.com is no longer an active website. If you need to contact me, I can be reached via DavidMackGuide.com.
    Best,
    David Thornton"""

His site is not active, looks like he's moved on.