Would you be a fan of GiJoe if there were no 3 3/4" Figures? - Page 2

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: Would you be a GI JOE fan if they Never Made the 3 3/4Inch Figs and Vehicles???

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • """" NO """"

41 80.39%
  • """" YES """"

1 1.96%
  • I WOULD BE A FAN BUT NOT AS BIG OF FAN I AM NOW!

7 13.73%
  • I WOULD LOVE GI JOE NO MATTER IF THEY HAD THEM OR NOT!

2 3.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No----I would have probably stuck with Star Wars, or gotten more into MOTU.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No.
    I probably would have stuck with Star Wars a little longer, though. Maybe when Go-Bots, then later Transformers came out, I might have had more interest in them, but I only got a couple of each, & they just couldn't compete. I never played with MOTU, but my little brother did, very limited articulation & their faces all looked like they were constipated (?). Without Joes, I might have given them a shot, I guess.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by masteratarms2ndclass
    No way.

On the plus side, if there were no 3.75 inch figures, I would probably have a larger gun and coin collection.

me too, well maybe not the coins but I'd definitely do more hunting and fishing!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No, I only like Joes in the 3 3/4 size. I'm sure I could find something else to collect if they didn't make them, with the exception of Star Wars ( I hate Star Wars).
    Looking for Starcom stuff, will buy or trade for

For me I would still be a huge G.I. Joe fan. I would still collect the comics, VHS's, DVD's, and cards. But I will admit as far as the figures go the 3 3/4" are the only ones for me.
    I collect 1983-94 G.I. Joe action figures, vehicles, accessories, & file cards. I also collect G.I. Joe comic books, and 2004 Wizards of the Coast G.I. Joe Trading Card Game trading cards.

My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/87578...st-buying.html

Well if they never made them and continued the 12" line that's all the g.i.joe we would have had in the 80's.To say that no I wouldn't have liked g.i.joe is rediculous.Alot of the 12" collectors are from the era when the 12" was popular 60's and 70's..I was a child in the era of the 1980's 3 3/4" joes so of course they are my favorite and always will be.I also collected Star Wars,MOTU,Mask,Transformers,and Smurfs and still do.
    Last edited by cobraferret; 04-27-2005 at 02:35 AM.
    Memories are some of the greatest gifts anyone can receive.

I would have liked it still due to the cartoon, but I just think it would be kind of just there like alot of other good 80's cartoon's like Galaxy Rangers or something like that.