Four 6-packs & a boat - Page 3

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: Which upcoming set are you most looking forward to?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • GI Joe Winter Operations

1 2.27%
  • Cobra Imperial Procession

2 4.55%
  • GI Joe H.A.S. (Heavy Assault Squad)

4 9.09%
  • Crimson Shadow Guard

21 47.73%
  • GI Joe Moray Hydrofoil

16 36.36%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    can someone one send me a pic as well.

also, i heard someone speaking about a group website made on yahoo groups that was going to be for posting all this stuff.

rumor has it it was made from a library pc where people have unmonitored access and they made up a new id. so i guess any legal action would be hard to prove. worst case scenario is that the group gets closed down. how could you find someone that doesn't exist. i mean they are using a public forum where it ip address is everyones and they said there was no monitoring of who uses the pc so they couldnt track them....

now if i could only find out where the page is. anyone want to send me a link.,, pleas help .. thanks
    Last edited by drveovru2; 04-29-2005 at 09:19 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Someone send me a pic of the Moray Hydrofoil please!

Mr Rage
    "...I am that dog, I am that monster, I am that post-industrial post modern crypto-fascist politically incorrect male cocka-rocka warpig, praise Jesus..." - Kurtz

Thumbs up

I'm kind of hoping that the Crimson Shadow Guard will be a set of Red Shadows. I think that we've been flooded with Crimson Guards lately, between the OCS & the Tomax & Xamot 6-packs, then the Imperial Procession is on the way. They're all great, but the only Red Shadows that have ever been made are UK/Europe, & I'd like to have some more .

Back to the Hydrofoil, it really is too bad that it's for the Joes, but I'll definately be getting one for parts, maybe 2, I'll have to see exactly what I'm missing as far as reassembling a few of the real Hydrofoils I've got around.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rage
    Someone send me a pic of the Moray Hydrofoil please!

Mr Rage
    me too, cause I don't know what in the world you guys are talking about?

The Crimson Shadow Guard set will hopefully be 3 CG and a CG Immortal in black with red highlights. I don't know about the other two figures.

When will the pics be made public?

Quote Originally Posted by joebahama
    me too, cause I don't know what in the world you guys are talking about?
    Would whoever copy me in on it to please.

red shadows would be cool

I would like a pic of the hydrofoil as well if at all possible.

Thanks

ditto, johnlogic@yahoo.com, I'll even be nice and send to others. What ever is new I wish to view. (heh I'm a poet)