So anyone want to place bets on how long before Sigma 6 is cancelled?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

So anyone want to place bets on how long before Sigma 6 is cancelled?

...I mean, honestly! Those things are crap, & overpriced crap at that! I don't see them lasting beyond 2-3 waves & 6 months at the most... Whoever dreamed up this idea should be subjected to the corporate firing squad! The amount of $$$ that Hasbro is likely to lose on this line, based on the increased manufacturing & packaging cost is gonna nail them where it hurts bigtime! Meanwhile, the online store items will rake in the sales like gangbusters...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i say it will never reach series 2, just a bunch of crap imo

with the cartoon out and all i say a year tops.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They may not be that bad. The SW figures of that type seem to sell at a decent pace in my area. My son actually enjoys playing with them. Keeping in mind he is 5, maybe they will be popular with kids. That is the target consumer, right? I have not seen a kid purchase 3 3/4" Joes in a while (even the SW 3 3/4" stuff, 2 different cashiers commented that they never see kids buying them, only adults). Trends always change. I do not see any point in being bitter about it. I will but the Sigma Six to play with with my kids. I bet the will be fun.

Just a thought.
    The bad news is the world is ending....the good news is there's a party, but you better get here fast...

I think they won't go into a 2nd series. But watch them be as big as power rangers were years ago. lol. Parents fighting in the aisles to get their kid the one sigma six figure he wants. It will be chaos i tell you, chaos!
    "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody walked over your grave" "I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

I predict the 2nd series will be hard to find because the 1st series will be clogging the shelves still (especially Duke and Spirit). It will be cancelled shortly thereafter.
    Booya!

Hmmm, it is a risky venture for Hasbro. But, unlike sgt savage or joe extreme, sigma 6 does have established characters (well, so did BTR). I'll get some after they go on sale.
    Visualize world peace through Cobra military supremacy.

i think the star wars force battlers bombed big time,

singma six first wave does ok, second wave does good when the cartoon is on, cartoon canned and moved to late night tonami, third wave is very tuff to find
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

I say by Christmas they are through. They'll be on clearance by January.