A little help please (re: trading cards)

yojoe.com

Cool A little help please (re: trading cards)

I have a two collections of G.I. Joe trading cards (aka action cards) copyrighted by Hasbro that came out in New Zealand in '86 and '88 respectively. There are two series and they show character and equipment file cards and profiles. They also show screen shots of the Joe movies that came out in the late eighties.

Can anyone tell me more about them, if they are of any value and when I can get more to complete my collection.

Cheers
    Mainfade
    Last edited by Mainfade; 05-18-2005 at 05:30 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mainfade
    I have a two collections of G.I. Joe trading cards (aka action cards) copyrighted by Hasbro that came out in New Zealand in '86 and '88 respectively. There are two series and they show character and equipment file cards and profiles. They also show screen shots of the Joe movies that came out in the late eighties.

Can anyone tell me more about them, if they are of any value and when I can get more to complete my collection.

Cheers
    Mainfade
    I collect the US versions of these cards. I am curious if yours look any different. Are they in English? Are they made by Milton Bradley? If they are the Milton Bradley ones cards typically go for around $1 each. Key characters (Snake Eyes, Storm Shadowm, Firefly) can go for as much as $5-$8 each. You can usually pick off larger lots on Ebay for around $.20 cents a card. This is a fairly difficult set to complete.
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !