Soooo. . .What's under that eyepatch? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bludd's eye thing is likely just some no-name soldier that Bludd killed in battle Later for stabbing out his eye in a knife fight.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Major Bloods eye patch was purely cosmetic. During Billy's trials to see who was trying to kill Cobra Commander- Blood forgot to wear it.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...e/fa89f818.jpg

Hahaha! Maybe he had a glass eye, but during battle it would irritate him so he used a patch, then when off duty he would wear the prostetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerofall
    Major Bloods eye patch was purely cosmetic. During Billy's trials to see who was trying to kill Cobra Commander- Blood forgot to wear it.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...e/fa89f818.jpg

Hahaha! Maybe he had a glass eye, but during battle it would irritate him so he used a patch, then when off duty he would wear the prostetic.
    Yeah, but judging by the comic artwork Billy switched which leg was prosthetic, so he's pretty good, too.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Right.

My guess would be that the glass-eye observation would be worthy of a Marvel No-Prize--along with the "switching leg phenomenon." Bludd may have actually had one, but it stands to reason that if he could manage with a glass eye then he would completely dispense with the patch altogether.

Except when he went on dates. Then it was all about the patch. And the armored arm.