yojoe.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley
    I got my MIB set for a BIN of $80 and sold my loose R&R for twice that

Quote Originally Posted by abeDAN
    how long ago was that?
    November 2005
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i worked at TRU and passed some up because i had bought non afro versions already.

Kill me

Last edited by joeboy75; 03-18-2007 at 04:24 PM.
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by joeboy75
    I think i just wet myself.

HOLY RUSTED METAL BATMAN!

Dagnabbit....$150 was too cheap to sell for.....

kickin' myself now ;-)

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

lol I didn't think anyone was watching it and at the last minute it skyrocketed. dfunk from here won it.
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thunt4
    lol I didn't think anyone was watching it and at the last minute it skyrocketed. dfunk from here won it.

Yeah, I was hopeing the same thing..then I really thought about it and with the recent attention of this thread I felt someone had to have seen it. I ended up not even watching the auction. Nice catcht though dfunk!
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by John Missal
    Dagnabbit....$150 was too cheap to sell for.....

kickin' myself now ;-)

John M>

John, nah, I'd say $150 was just about right. Remember yours was loose, this one's MIB. Plus you know it was going to a good home!

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by thunt4
    I had watched it for a couple days, but then I figured people must've noticed right at the end, because it just blew up. I wasn't very interested and think my high bid was like $20

i was watching it the whole time hoping no one would notice since the guy didnt know what was in there, but obviuosly at least 3 of us noticed, but still i saw at least 2 go for nearly $600 so i fel it was a good deal, but i was sure hopeing i would get it for around $200 ohhhh well i needed it and thats all that mattered to me