Are my questions to hard or what??

yojoe.com

Are my questions to hard or what??

Have a look and let me know...I think they are challenging but not really hard...or are they?

http://forums.cjb.net/actionfigures-about224.html

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation Uh. . .honestly?

Holy crap, yes! I fancy meself as the biggest fan-geek in town, and I fell five questions short on the whole list. For the life of me, I can't recall Gargamel's other sidekick. But you gotta consider the fact that the person being quizzed would have to fall inside a very narrow age group to even recall the questions being asked, let alone the answers.

And I swear Spleen, both you and I have to be the only living human beings on the entire planet who have read Elfquest, LOTR, GIJoe, and Archie comics digest respectively.

Not proud of it either. . .

-PJ
    Last edited by Obiwanjacoby; 06-23-2005 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Added: Didn't think of actually looking the answers up. . .

Hey thanks...I think!

To be honest I wanted guys to do some homework...or just go for it! I really think these are all easy...but if you are not into them you will have to work for the answer!

The best so far is 10 out of 16!

I have some nice items mint on card to give away (winner chooses from 50 or so items)

Why not give it a try...and join up...I am surprised you have not come by!!

O and by the way I am one of those guys who is really to well read...so much so I have no one real following...but follow everything!
    Last edited by Spillspleen; 06-20-2005 at 09:39 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

plug plug Spillspleen

plug plug plug
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjacoby
    Holy crap, yes! I fancy meself as the biggest fan-geek in town, and I fell five questions short on the whole list. For the life of me, I can't recall Gargamel's other sidekick. But you gotta consider the fact that the person being quizzed would have to fall inside a very narrow age group to even recall the questions being asked, let alone the answers.

And I swear Spleen, both you and I have to be the only living human beings on the entire planet who have read Elfquest, LOTR, GIJoe, and Archie comics digest respectively.

Not proud of it either. . .

-PJ
    There was a LOTR comic?

Yes there was...not bad really...but he was talking about the questions...and one was about the LOTR novel!

To be perfectly honest, there was really only one question I KNEW, the rest were answered with a few hours of serching on the net

Well the prize you won last time made it all worth while...???

Red face Oops. . .

OH! Okay, I'll amend the first remark I made. I thought participants weren't allowed to research the answers. I was trying to do it all out of memory.

And it's nothing personal Spleen, I'm sure it's a cool site. . .but I don't post on any other forums anymore. I've lurked on quite a few. Tried active participation on Rebelscum once for aboot five minutes and bolted.

No, I feel really safe here.

-PJ