The Official Convention Discussion Thread! - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    I dont collect new scuplts, but some of those just rock. That Cover Girl and Snow Serpent are, in my opinion, the best new sculpt figures to date.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

WW, just WW

I LOVE:
    - the Cobra Night Watch set - no complaints AT ALL!!
    - DD's Comic Pack = i sure hope Freedom is included in there
    - Comic pack NUMBER 9!!
    - Salvo = i guess he discovered Rogaine since version1 in 1990??
    - ALL the new vehicles!!
    The new HISS ROCKS!!! At least i know not to bid on any of those
    red nightcreepers sohappyfish is selling

Am so-so with:
    - BAT Attack set
    - Dreadnok Comic Packs

Am disappointed in:
    - Crimson Shadow set
    - The rest of the Comic packs
    - Night Force Beach Head, Flint & Grunt being thrown into the vehicles
    - Heavy Assault set - how exactly does Ace qualify as heavy assault?
    Last edited by The Faceless Master; 06-24-2005 at 06:10 PM.
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

Has anyone also thought about the possibility that there are STILL some things that Hasbro is keeping under wraps until the online store actually opens?!? I bet there are at least 2 or 3 things for the launch that are just TOTALLY going to be a surprise for everyone. Either way, I'm tremendously happy with the new stuff, and hopefully they make ENOUGH of everything because so far, my list consists of:

Hiss Tank x4 = $60
    Cobra Night Watch x5 = $100
    BAT Attack x5 = $100
    DD Comic Pack = $10
    Dreadnok 3 Pack = $10 (This is so friggin' SUPER SWEET!!!)
    Comic Pack #76 = $10
    Comic Pack #74 = $10
    Range Viper x10 = $50
    Medi Viper x5 = $25
    Crimson Guard x10 = $50
    Scrap Iron x5 = $50 (Will use them as Scrap Iron's own Heavy Assault Unit)
    Night Ops Humvee x2 = $30 (Will slap some red on them and some Cobra Decals and VIOLA!!! Instant Night Watch Vehicles.)
    ROCC = $30 (I think) (This will also get a nice Cobra Job)

Which brings my grand total to...$535. Wow...but the good news is...it doesn't all come out at the same time, so it won't be quite so bad. I'm so friggin' stoked!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

anyone want a moray painted like the box art???

i sure wished they would of used this instead of the camo colors swirl..

see link

http://www.joesightings.com/con05/day2/26.jpg

also here is a good angle of the hiss.. i bet it holds 4 figures( 2 seated at front and rear

http://www.joesightings.com/con05/day2/16.jpg

anyone else notice the new hiss has hinges on the top of the sides. I wonder why. if they fold up for hidden compartments or something.
    "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody walked over your grave" "I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

Quote Originally Posted by CobraDevilViper-v6.66
    Has anyone also thought about the possibility that there are STILL some things that Hasbro is keeping under wraps until the online store actually opens?!? I bet there are at least 2 or 3 things for the launch that are just TOTALLY going to be a surprise for everyone. Either way, I'm tremendously happy with the new stuff, and hopefully they make ENOUGH of everything because so far, my list consists of:

Hiss Tank x4 = $60
    Cobra Night Watch x5 = $100
    BAT Attack x5 = $100
    DD Comic Pack = $10
    Dreadnok 3 Pack = $10 (This is so friggin' SUPER SWEET!!!)
    Comic Pack #76 = $10
    Comic Pack #74 = $10
    Range Viper x10 = $50
    Medi Viper x5 = $25
    Crimson Guard x10 = $50
    Scrap Iron x5 = $50 (Will use them as Scrap Iron's own Heavy Assault Unit)
    Night Ops Humvee x2 = $30 (Will slap some red on them and some Cobra Decals and VIOLA!!! Instant Night Watch Vehicles.)
    ROCC = $30 (I think) (This will also get a nice Cobra Job)

Which brings my grand total to...$535. Wow...but the good news is...it doesn't all come out at the same time, so it won't be quite so bad. I'm so friggin' stoked!
    Mine will prolly be about 100 more beacuse of the extra shipping.

Thats about £400 at least.

I'm gonna find a less expensive hobby like crack or something.

hasbro toy shop online

Any news about the website and the online shopping?

Did they offer any promo codes for free shipping to convention attendees?

Will they be allowing preorders of products?

Will there be a limit so that the army builders dont snag all of the troop builders?
    Gi joe helped me to learn to swim! And knowing was half the battle!
    Skystriker's to Trade list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...414#post287414
    Skystriker's Wants list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...413#post287413
    Skystriker's Body Parts wants /trade http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=64536
    Here's some pics of my stuff http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, excuse me, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Please tell me these pics aren't real, cause if they are I will not have nearly enough room to keep let alone display anything. I like at least 80% of what I see, heck even the black CGs. I'll just call those shadow guards instead of CGS. Man, and those Night watch figures. Ok, maybe the molds aren't nearly as good as the one's last year but heck their weapons are great, each trooper comes with the superb HK G-36 rifle, the officers comes with 2 HK MP-5 Ks. Wow oh wow, and those vehicle. That Hiss is off the chain, makes the remold Hiss IV suck even more. I will definitely need at least $800 to spend on this stuff.

Oh and let the army building begin.

Yooooooojoe!
    jetski333

Wanted : 25th anniv AWE STRIKER MIB w/ Crankcase

That hiss is a beast.

Night watch is cool.

Anyone else think that low riding thing looks like the ground transport from aliens?
    The path of collecting is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil scalpers. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the lost through the valley of aisles. For he is truly his brothers keeper by leaving one on the peg and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers collection, and you will know I am a true collector when lay my vengeance upon thee.