New 2006 Cobra Commander??

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New 2006 Cobra Commander??

What was your take on this? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

I drooled but knew it was gonna go for a handsome penny. Just couldn't bring myself to bid. I just HOPE that it will be released soon. I don't mind the hood but a battle helmet would be cooler. Maybe one similar to Fred's battle helmet. I also dig the ski mask look underneath.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

HHHwwooohh.......http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...983521152&rd=1

New Bats?! I can't wait!!!!

i'm lovin that bat!!! Thats sweet! Looks like a modified version of the new overkill. I'm guessing that was made for the rise of the robots line they were gonna do.
    "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody walked over your grave" "I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I CAAAAANT WAIT!!!!

Sheesh..I'm never gonna save any money.

Cobrahhhh!!!!
    Last edited by buckwheat826; 06-23-2005 at 02:33 AM. Reason: none

Yeah, that bat looks great, fits better with the new Overkill.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

Why not a battle damage bat. Kind of in the lines of toxo zombie?

Not sure if I like that new Cobra Commander. Looks like a new version of the battle armor but with a hood? The figure needs to be a darker blue like his ski mask & silver highlights for the armor.

That BAT looks killer though. Finally a "robot" looking android.

Mr Rage
    "...I am that dog, I am that monster, I am that post-industrial post modern crypto-fascist politically incorrect male cocka-rocka warpig, praise Jesus..." - Kurtz

Next to that awfully tall and slim BAT, CC looks like he'd better lay off the donuts. I bet his belt was designed to hide his gut.

If they made BATs with interchangeable battle-damaged parts, army-building a whole mess of them getting taken out by Roadblock and Snake Eyes could be great.

Let's just hope they release that BAT as a single carded figure. I'd hate to be stuck with a pile of lame-Os.

I hate it when auctions have the picture sideways.

Anyway, it's rather ugly, especially the colors.

When will we get a battle helmeted Cobra Commander with chromed face-plate?