Parts Identification Needed

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Parts Identification Needed

My unknowns: http://www.roboticplanet.com/ufo.html

This is the "tip of the iceberg" when it comes to my unknowns. I've spent (too many) hours IDing stuff so far, and there's a lot to go.

Please provide all the information you have, if any. Toy line, figure, internet reference, or even a tip that I can investigate will help. I'm building a collection of information on lesser toy lines (non Joe, non TFs, etc) that may turn into a website some day and would reflect the WHOBIT here at yojoe.com...

make a post or email me at [email protected]. If you want recognition for IDing stuffl let me know and I'll add it to the page.
    Last edited by roboticplanet; 06-23-2005 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Me not no English? thats unpossible

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

A1 - Tyco contrsutction blocks tank tread

D20, H25 - I can't think of the name of the line or the company, but I do own that gun. It came with a 2.5 - 3 inch robot figure that comes with a circuit board that turn into a plane. Mirco World, Microverse, something like that. Came out in the early 90's I belive.

G20 - gun to Robocop police car from Kenner

H51 - Hasbro C.O.P.S. Highway figure nightstick

D-40 looks like Hannibals binos from the 6" A-team figures

H-20 pack of bombs/mortars/explosives that came with some SGT. Rock figures.
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking A2 is really rare Defiant Part!

You my friend are very lucky.
    A2 is the rare variant Defiant shuttle cockpit "lifter arm" piece.
    not many had this part. most had the common cockpit version that had the cockpit cover just lay on the shuttle. That is 1 of the 2 part hinge mechanism.

See this link. look at step 47.
    http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/87/def...tructions2.gif

a6 i beleive is from a hotwheels matchbox type play set

a7 is definitly one of the bunker doors from the m.a.s.k. playset boulder hill
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

ASU is right - A-2 is the cockpit lifter. I wouldn't have known, but that's one of the ONLY pieces I have for the Defiant. Someday....

C-25 is an internal piece to the Sea Ray, cockpit section.

Wow what a list of parts!

I think B9 is something from Seaquest,I can't confirm that,or what it might even be,but Seaquest was called Seaquest DSV. I don't even recall Seaquest toys,but maybe it will jog someones memory.

A1 could be a Mobat tread,but I can't get an idea of how long it is,it maybe to short.

Sorry that's all I got.

A4 is the storage cover to the HQ V1

Check the link again. I've updated that page twice since my original post - labeling all the known items and such. Thanks everyone so far for your input!

Out of everything mentioned there's only a few I haven't been able to confirm. The Seaquest item and the Microverse/Micro World stuff. Searching for both lead to a lot of dead ends.

D 20 is a guy from the bad guy on computer warriors, all bad guys had the same gun, made by mattel early 90's, had vehicles similar to mask changing and all but into everyday things like a flashlight and a pepsi can , very cool

h7 is the helmet from a 3 3/4 army fig, made by galoob early 90's
    they had giant packs that combined to form vehicles
    tank
    submarine
    helicoptor
    and jet
    i think yours is from one of the helicopter guys

h-35 is bad guy computer warriors
    h 55 is food fighters
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.